Thread: Hi Dugan !!

Hi Dugan !!

Where is our cuteness overload warning? Awwww!! What a little cutie patootie you are Mr. Doogie Schnauzer!! What a great picture of you, looking at us with that furry little facie. It was hard to fill the empty space of your predecessor, McDuff, but you're soing an awesome job aren't you little man? We would love to see you in action but since we can't, it's our distinct pleasure to make your acquaintance today. Congrats to you on your very big day, Dugan!! Please have your loving family give you tons of kisses on that furry, little, facie from us. We wish you all continued happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh my I love your name!! Doogie Schnauzer! LOL! Aren't you just the epitome of puppy happiness and excitement. You surely are ready for some fun in that picture. You have such a sparkle in your eyes! I know McDuff would be happy to know that his people have brought another sweetheart into their home - not to replace him but to add a new kind of joy to their lives. Have a wonderful day as our Top Dog, little Dugan!

Dugan~~~

When I saw your eyes , and, Your ears, I knew right away that you had a Great singing Voice!!!!

Congratulations: For wiggling Your Way into Everyones Heart Today!!!!

Dugan

Oh, Dugan, you look just like a stuffed animal in that picture!! You are such a cutie, I just want to look at your face all day! How wonderful that your mommy was able to find another schnauzer to fill the void in her heart and you will definitely bring her many more years of happy times! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

I am in LOVE!!! Oh my goodness, Dugan can you possibly be any cuter? I am so happy you have found such a lovely home, and have been able to help heal some of that hurt of losing McDuff. Seeing that adorable face every morning is enough to make anyone smile. I am so glad your Mom decided to share you with us today, because you sure have made me smile. Congratulations Dugan on being our very special Dog of the Day!

What a handsome Schnauzer boy graces our screens today!!! Oh, what an adorable face, what a happy pupper And yes, a perfect name too! Of course no pup can ever replace McDuff, but you sweet baby boy hold your own special place in your Mommy's heart. As we all know, each and every furkid is special in his/her own very unique way! Bless you for being there to help heal your Mom's heart, Dugan! The joy, love, laughs and smiles you bring to her life, priceless! Congrats on your big day, adorable Dugan! Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day nod and every day of your wonderful life! Party hearty Big hugs and kisses to you, precious Dugan!

What a cutie you are!!! congrats and have a wonderful day!

Doogie Schnauzer!!!

I just love your formal name: Doogie Schnauzer; what a hoot!!! That little face, those little paws, those little ears, that little nose, the look in your eyes ... yippers, you are just way too cute and adorable for human words!!! Bless you, little one, for all the love and joy you bring to your family's heart and mind. Happy DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Dugan,

After reading your story I know what people mean by saying that every
    dog is special in their own way. You are not a replacement, but a lovely
    addition to your lucky family.As cute as can be & twice as smart.
    Happy congrats Dugan on being our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    Tiny kisses for your fuzzy face sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey There Dugan

A friend told me you were the "Dog Of The Day" and I had to come in here and tell you how handsome you are. Dugan it looks like you take care of business at home, lol. Most all Schnauzers seem to do that and I have two,
    Miss Daisy and Perry who also make sure no strangers decide to cross their
    paths. What a sweetheart you are. I'm so happy to see you as our "Dog of the Day".
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Quote Originally Posted by jackiesdaisy
    A friend told me you were the "Dog Of The Day" and I had to come in here and tell you how handsome you are. Dugan it looks like you take care of business at home, lol. Most all Schnauzers seem to do that and I have two,
    Miss Daisy and Perry who also make sure no strangers decide to cross their
    paths. What a sweetheart you are. I'm so happy to see you as our "Dog of the Day".
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Jackie,

I am so glad you didn't miss Dugan. I can't think of mini schnausers
    without think of Daisy & Perry.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cute Dugan

Oh, Doogie Schnauzer, I have a big smile on my face after looking at your cute photo! Thank you for giving a lift to my day! Happy dog-of-the-day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678