Thread: Hi Barkley !!

Hi Barkley !!

What a wonderful story your Mom writes about you sweetheart. You were just sitting there waiting for her. An angel sent to her from her dearly departed RB buddy. You look like an angel, doll face. You're a very handsome boy and you look as sweet as Mom says you are. Congrats on your big day as our famous DOTD!! We hope Mom can find some time between her kisses to you to give you some kisses from us(some for your fursibs too). Happiness always Barkley!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I do believe in Miracles Barkley!!!!! How wonderful it is to greet you this morning as "The Dog of the Day"!!!! You have to feel like you're The Cream of the Crop after finding such wonderful people who need your love.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Barkley you are an adorable dog and lovable too it sounds like.
    We are always filled with happiness when we read that another pooch from the shelters [no kill are the best ones] are given another chance at a good life--kudos to your humans for finding you that fateful day outside the shelter

We hope you and your fellow canine & feline family celebrate your big day in the spotlight!

Barks, wags & treats from all of us!
    Jasmine's Mom

What a pretty boy you are, Barkley. It's obvious that you were just sitting there waiting for your mommy to show up at that shelter and probably wondering what was taking her so long. But now you're with your loving forever family and you're all so happy together. Lots of hugs and treats for you today sweet boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Awww!!! Look at that beautiful face, that beautiful smile! So, who's a happy pupper??? Bless your Mom for going the rescue route, going the extra mile to assure the life and happiness of such a deserving doggie! I can't imagine how anyone could have ever surrendered a creature as sweet and as loving as you, Barkley! But who's got the last laugh now, right sweetheart? What a blessing you are to your family Barkley, helping to heal their hearts after the passing of their beloved RB buddy. And how lucky are you to have found your way to such a wonderful forever family! A happy ending all around! Congrats on the happy homecoming and your well earned, much deserved Dog of the Day honors I hope you're enjoying a super fun filled "top dog" day with your fursibs and proud people, Barkley! And I hope your Mom will give you a great big hug and kiss for me! You're precious and truly heaven sent!
    P.S...You have the most beautiful coat...like spun gold!

What a beautiful boy, you little angel! I'm so happy that you got a second chance at life. You look like such a happy boy, and I'm sure your mom is very proud of you. Congrats on being the DOTD, precious!

Hi, Barkley! You are very handsome. I'm so happy for you that your mommy rescued you and you now have a loving home. You look very happy in your picture. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Oh Barkley, I just couldn't go home without telling you what a cutie-pie you are. I just love that bright smiling face. I am sure you make your family smile every morning, just seeing that gorgeous face. I hope you enjoy your special day. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Hello Barkley,

What a great day that was when your new family found you waiting for some lucky family to discover you. It must be meant to be. It's a real
    pleasure to meet you today & read your story. Happy congrats on being
    our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Barkley

You look soooo happy in your picture!!! I'm so happy to hear that a very deserving little guy has a wonderful family that he can call all his own!!! Happy DOTD to you, sweetie!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Barkley

Barkley, what a wonderful story! I just love the fact that you were saved on your last day and that you were named so similarly to what your mommy planned to call you. It was definitely meant to be! How lucky your mommy is to have another cuddly buddy in her life, and how lucky you are to have such a loving new home. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

I'm a true believer in fate, and sweet, handsome Barkley, I agree with your mommy that you were meant to be together! Congratulations on your very special day! I hope you get lots of treats and extra hugs and kisses!

I've been Boooo'd!