Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird Sleeping Positions

Weird Sleeping Positions

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share some of the weird sleeping positions that my goofball Otis has come up with over the last year... Most of these pictures are from when he was a puppy but he still comes up with some surprises (i.e. the ones of him in the Jeep - the entire backseat was available, by the way)...it's hard to believe he is actually sleeping in all of these but it's true. His favorite place in the entire house to sleep isn't a chair, blanket or pillow - nope, nothing like that for Otis - he prefers to cram all 85 pounds of himself inbetween the toilet and the tub (about a 16 inch gap) usually with all 4 legs in the air - very graceful (not to mention hygenic) and an interesting topic of conversation for guests. Oh well, I love him anyway! To see more pictures of Otis, go to http://www.pugs.ca and search for him under Nate's Friends!

aww

he's so cute!! my dog sleeps with her eyes open.. i'll post some pictuers.. she also sleeps with her legs straight in the air.. she's a riot

Hehehe! He is so cute! One time when I was babysitting a puppy she would not really sleep in weird positions but do weird things in her sleep like twitch a lot and prededing to run! lol!

what a sweetheart!!!!!!!!!

Otis is a very cute golden! I loved his pictures and will look forward to hearing more about him.

I am owned by two Goldens, Dixie and Dusty! Click here to see them.

Dixie and Dusty are gorgeous!! Dusty looks pretty close to Otis' coloring...I especially like the one with the flipped back ear - too cute!

Louie sleeps funky like that too! Takews up as much room on the bed as he possibly can!

Louie sleeps funky like that too! Takews up as much room on the bed as he possibly can!
    Hee hee. That's a classic Pork Chop and Smokey sleeping position, too!

Originally posted by LoudLou
    I love that picture of Louie! Bella sleeps like that all the time! I have tried and tried to get a picture of her like that and she always hears me getting the camera ready and the shot is gone. Louie is just the picture of total relaxation. Nice to see he has lots of room to spread out in the Big Bed!

Yep! It's amazaing how one so small (Well, he's smaller than if he were a Lab.) Can take up SOOO much space on the bed. When Louie's head "Hits the Pillow" that it he IS out! Takes two of us to move him!!!!

I'll have to take pictures of ours sleeping too. The favorite is on their backs with their feet in the air...imagine now a Dane that does that! lol

Max fell asleep with is front feet up on the bed and his back feet still on the floor....what a riot!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

i love it when Pork Chop starts to fall asleep while he's sitting up... it's so funny looking.
    and then when he nods off, he'll catch himself and put his paw on you or something and be like, "Huh? What? I'm awake." For about 5 seconds til he starts nodding off again.
    ha ha.

and ...
    i'm getting new pictures developed... i hope they turn out well.

i can't believe how big smokey has gotten. it's incredible.

Louie you are too funny!!! My parent's dog loves the bed but he likes to burrow down under the covers - I don't know how she can even breath in there but somehow she survives!

Here is a pic of Sammy, my parents Golden Retriever puppy:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My golden, Jake, loves to sleep on his back with his legs straight up in the air (proped up on the wall), his head all the way back, mouth agape, and his tongue draping out of the side of his mouth. He is enormous, and a huge ball of blond fur. It is quite a sight to see. If I figure out how to post a picture, I'll have to show you all.