Thread: Hi Lightning !!

Hi Lightning !!

It's our pleasure to meet you this morning big boy!! Our Mom's sister has been the owner of three white Shepards like you. They're all at the RB now but they were all such good and loyal doggies. You are the spitting image of one of them, Mom says. It's clear to everyone that your humans love you very much. It's a case of mutual unconditional love if we've ever heard one. In your eleven years, you've been such a good boy haven't you Lightning? Living with three Chihuahuas tells us what a gentle, loving, giant you are. Congratulations to you dear boy on your big day in the limelight. Please have the family give you tons of extra kisses from us to celebrate. Could you please give the Chis some kisses too? Happiness to all of you for many more years to come!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

goD Bless you Lighting!
    You sure are a good watch dog! (What GSD isn't! )
    Keep up it big guy!
    Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Way to go Lightning! You are a mighty protector and an excellent companion to your person! Sounds like you had a bit of a rough beginning but that good old patience and love won out and you left that scared and destructive puppyhood behind. I think everyone agrees, that you wholly deserve your Dog Of The Day award!! I'd love to see you with all your chi siblings!! That's got to be anamazingly beautiful thing!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Congrats on your special day, Lightening! You look quite the gentleman to me!

Good Afternoon Lightning!!! Oh, there's just something so extra special about a white GSD!!! You are one incredibly handsome hunk of a guy Lightning and just as sweet and loving as you are good looking! And like my Husky x GSD Cody,such a gentle and sensitive soul. Thankfully you found your way to patient, devoted humans who were committed to loving you unconditionally and look how well their devotion has been rewarded...best friend, loyal protector and loving companion for life, that's you Lightning! I hope for you and your wonderful family many more years of unconditional love and companionship, Lightning! You are one super special doggie and one most deserving DOG OF THE DAY honoree!!! Have a blast celebrating with your proud people and the herd of Chi's! And thanks for the big smiles!!! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Hope your Mom will give you an extra treat or two for me!

Lightning

I enjoyed reading about you, as well as the posts by other members of our community. Between your story and their comments, an old grouch like me almost got tears in her eyes. Happy DOTD, sweetie. Enjoy your day.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi, Lightning! You are a very handsome fella. I bet you get lots of attention because of your charm and good looks. Who can resist that face? Enjoy your special day! Congrats on DOTD!

Good Afternoon Lightning!!!!!!

My Goodness, You look like a White Knight in Shining Armore!!!

I have a German Sheperd Grand Dog, only, she is all Black.
    and~~~~~~
    You two could pass for " Night and Day Twins!!!!!!"

What A Wonderful Story as well!!!!!

Congratuations Lightning!

Lovable Lightning!

Lightning......aren't you a gorgeous pooch with your beautiful white coat? People like the breeder who gave you up, makes my blood boil....
    'So happy you were adopted by a loving woman who has made your nine years with her so comfortable.

Living with three chihuahaus must keep you entertained. Glad you get to come indoors and be part of the family.....

We hope your senior years continue to be grrrrreat ones.......live long and congratulations on being today's DOTD
    Jasmine's Mom

Hello Lightning,

What a handsome fella you are Lightning. It makes me happy to
    know that you found a family that you could share your life with. People
    who love & appreciate how much unconditional love you have to share.
    Happy congrats on being chosen for special honors as our Dog Of The Day.
    Lots of big hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lightning....You are very handsome. I just love all that white hair. I would feel safe with you around too. I am very happy that you have a very loving family. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry