Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How's Peanut?

How's Peanut?

Has anyone heard how Peanut's doing? I haven't been on much this week and want to make sure I haven't missed anything. I haven't seen Debbie post for sometime now.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I've been wondering the same thing - Peanut, how are you, little lady?

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Debbie left a message on my home answering maching the other day about something else but she didn't mention Peanut. She sounded good so I'm hoping that it's a sign that The Peanutter is doing well.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

We are praying for Little Peanut as well, and hope she is well.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How's Peanut?

Hmm, there has been no word about Peanut for a while now. Hope all is well with her.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Peanut??? C.J??? Debbie???? Heeeellllooooo anyone of you out there???

Please report in ASAP if you can.

Thank you.

Slick, thanks for letting us know that you have heard from Debbie and that she sounds okay.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Where's Debbie & the Gang ??

If memory serves me (and it doesn't serve so well these days) ...

Miz Debbie was getting to be a Short-Timer at work - her replacement
    was getting used to her duties and Deb was about ready to say "See y'all!"

They were also getting ready to move OUT of the apartment and set sail in
    the Rollin Howze with the FurKids - headed West.

Could Be that they're all "mobile" and temporarily out of touch ...

Here's Hoping Everyone is Well and Happie ...

Please check in when you can, Deb!

{{{Hugs}}} from all of us.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Thanks everybody, and thanks Corinna for the PM alerting me to this thread.

We're not quite gone yet....but soon...real soon. I've been taking days off work to make sure Miss Replacement can handle things on her own. I've gotten quite a few phone calls, but I think she's finally getting the hang of things....I hope.

So, you're thinking I've been taking days off so I should have plenty of time for PT, right? WRONG!!!! I barely have time to sit down and think these days! I'm trying to get all of our remaining stuff packed in the motorhome...in some sort of organized fashion. So far things are going well, but I still have all our computer stuff to fit in....and I have NO idea where I'm going to put it all! Closets are full, cupboards are full, the basement is full, the back of the Jeep is full (yes, I traded the Tracker in on a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee....so we'd have more room to pack stuff in!). I've been selling what little furniture we have left and making arrangements to donate those items that aren't selling.

Oops, forgot the reason for this thread was to find out how Peanut's doing. She's doing fantastic! She is her old self, active, always hungry, putting CJ in his place, playing with her catnip micies, snuggling with her daddy, etc. I think I've taken new pictures lately....but can't remember for sure. I'll try to get them off the camera if I did indeed take some, if not I will make a point of taking some. Oh, and she officially turned 18 now that it's September.

CJ is such a good boy and is such a pleasure to have around. He's such a little goofball boy and is always making me smile.

Here's a brief schedule of our plans for the next month or so:
    Sept. 14 - my official last day of work
    Sept. 15 - leave for vacation in Urbanna, VA
    Sept. 24 - arrive back home from vacation
    Week of Sept 25 - Terry will be taking all his work files down to the main office, which will free up desks and shelves which I will try to sell.
    First week of October - final load to parents' house in Wisconsin, final cleaning of apartment, final loading of motorhome
    Second week of October - hit the road - next stop, Tucson, AZ!

I will probably make one final appointment for Peanut and CJ at the vet. I want to know the status of Peanut's tumor. No special reason for taking CJ in other than to make sure he's good and healthy before we all hit the road.

Oh, and I donated some stuff to a no-kill shelter. Talked for awhile and told them our plans. They said it would be great if I could write up little Peanut and CJ travel stories for their newsletter. I think I might just do that.

Thanks again for asking. I'm really hoping things will calm down soon. I can't hope that they'll get back to normal because there will be no normal for quite awhile yet, but if I'm retiring.....I should have more free time.....right?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Glad peanut is doing good! Are you moving to AZ? Sorry I think I missed that
    Michelle

Hope you get a chance in your new traveling life to visit Montana. We would love to meet the faboulas Miss Peanut and her compaion CJ. You and Terry too of course Hope you enjoy your new life style.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Debbie,

Thanks for putting all these minds at ease despite your busy schedule It's good to hear that Peanut is doing well - she is so dear to everyone at PT and a wonderful little lady. Knowing that she is happy and having fun brings big smiles to my face

Peanut has always brought me such pleasant memories of our Maine Coon Roxy who was a petite little princess with a mind of her own - (also a daddy's girl Seeing pictures of Peanut makes my heart smile.

Although hectic, your lifestyle change sounds totally exciting and I envy you and Terry for being able to do what you want to do with your time. I hope my sweetie and I are fortunate enough to someday do the same (I'm picturing an motorhome on a beach in Mexico with lots of chilled wine and a margarita machine - if you get my drift ). Actually we would love to follow the Formula One circuit for a year - what an excursion that would be!!

Sending you and Terry and your precious furbabies lots of hugs and the best of wishes - smell all the roses and enjoy those sunsets

Take care and check in when you can - we will be waiting for lots of detail on your adventures.

Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Glad to hear our little princess Peanut is doing alright. If ya'll come thru Louisiana, let me know (hope I will be off when/if you do)....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm so glad Peanut is doing well. I miss seeing her and CJ and your posts!

Wow, what a schedule! So it looks like you guys won't be taking a relaxing breath until Nov. Busy, busy, busy!

I love the idea of the story for the newsletter. You should do it and share it with us too!

Good to hear from you.

From Decker with Love

We are hoping that your move gooes well, and that you Cracker Jack and Peanut have fun on the open road.
    We are looking forwrad to seeing stories and photos of your road trip.
    I think you will have Two Tubby Angels riding shotgun on your journey.
    They are the best of Angel Friends.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How's Peanut?

I'm so happy to hear that Peanut is back to being her sweet, adorable little self and pray her good health continues. Also happy to know that Cracker Jack is also doing well in spite of Peanut's laying down the law. Wow, you sure have some exciting times and adventures to look forward to. Have a great trip and be safe. Please post in as you can, we'd love to know how things are going. Scrithchies and tummy rubs to Peanut and CJ and the very best wishes to you and Terry
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE