Thread: Has anyone heard from king2005?

Has anyone heard from king2005?

I haven't heard from her for a while, and she hasn't posted since 8-17. I'm getting pretty worried! Jess, if you happen to read this, please check in and let us know you are ok!

She just talked to me last night on msn, so no worries! She even found a wolf spider last night
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Oh thank goodness! Thank you for letting me know, I have been trying to reach her and have not been able to. Thank you so much!

ooh! a wolf spider! I saw one a couple of weeks ago after two cats told me! ask if wasn't it one pretty fuzzy friend??

glad to hear you're still around, jess. I know I've not been around lately either but have noticed you've not been around too. must be busy with all of those new ratties?

hope all is well for you!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Quote Originally Posted by gina's ark inc.
    must be busy with all of those new ratties?
    Or new boy
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I'm still alive, kinda...

Times are not good & PT is at the bottom of my todo list. I have no time to even read PMs or do much of anything.

Yes there is a guy, a great guy by the way No time to go into details, but hes litterly my twin.. its scary as hell, & we get along so well, as we like & disslike pretty much the same as the other.. So communication is freaken awesome!! I'm talking about 6+hours/night on the phone + the computer (we chat & work onthe computers at the sametime) hehe

I don't want to go into to many details, as its a huge kick to my ego or whatever its called & my family doesn't know (I've been lying to them & many other people)... I am poorer then dirt its self... My meals are far & few inbetween most days... I'm just getting over a month long illness as I couldn't afford any medication to help... It started in my throat, then my toncils (sp) swelled up & I could hardly swallow anything.. then it went back into my throat & into my lungs.. that wasn't fun at all... My lungs are almost cleared up now, & my body is tired as hell...

Thats all I have time to type & I more then likely wont have much or any time to reply anytime soon... I will try, but its unlikely... I mostly want to be left alone & try to enjoy what little time I have to myself, & with the critters.

In about 2 more Aug. I know for sure things will get better. As I plan to go back to school & I'll have help surviving.. but for now I need to work on my future career, as work tried to hire me for a MUCH better spot (my dream job), but I'm no wheres close to being ready yet. But my boss wants me to work on it, cause if a Jr. spot pops up, He'll come to me again... I'm working my butt off at work, as I need a good name, so I can move up & get approved becasue I'm well known & liked (personality is a big thing in the company, along with skills)...

oh boy, its 4am, I have to get up for 8am I'm gone for now...

Flatcoatluver, whats your MSN username? I really don't remember our chat on MSN.. I'm so bad with msn names.. sorry Just send me an MSN message & I'll rename it so I can remember.

Jess ((((hugs)))) I had gotten pretty worried, so glad to hear that you are ok! I am so sorry that things are going rough for you, if you need anything or just to talk ever just let me know. My msn name is [email protected], name is Jen, so if you want to chat there let me know. I understand that things are hectic and PT isn't on the top of your list, so just take your time and come back to us whenever you get the chance. Like I said, if you need ANYTHING just let me know!