Oh boy, if I didn't see this with my own eyes, I would not believe it. I would say someone was exaggerating. I would even say they were liars!

All I can say is a miracle happened in my house today.

Abby and Pouncer... were... dare I say it? Snuggling!

I noticed some kitties cuddling on the bunk bed in my son's room. I did a double take because I saw two brown tabbies sleeping with each other. It couldn't possibly be Pouncer and Abby, so how'd Flutter get up to the top? Well it WAS Pouncer and Abby!!!

I woke them when I ran back into the room with my camera.

Twin yawns

Hiya mom! Pouncer and I were just having a good snooze

I figured with them awake Abby would surely hightail it outta there, but she hung around for a while

and a bonus pic of Allen, who is happy as can be now that "his room" is back in order

Funny thing? Pouncer was the first to move, not Abby. He moved to go snuggle with Allen, who promptly gave Pouncie a nice bath Awwww.... I love my kitties

PS: I kept hoping for a sign that things would start looking up. Rainbows? Nah. A cloud with silver lining? Nah. Finding a 4 leaf clover? Nah. THIS is my sign that things are going to start looking up from now on. I'd been praying my two guys would start to cuddle again, and if this isn't a sign, I don't know what is!