Thread: boy, my mom doesnt think much of me!

boy, my mom doesnt think much of me!

lol my mom has been gone since augest 21st I cleaned the house after work on that monday, all day the following tesday and finnshed on the wed. morning. my friend helped me clean everything spottless. now this mroning I got an e-mail from my mom asking if everything was ok, as she had sent me an e-mail eariler and I hadent responded, I hadent recieved the e-mail bit she asked what was going on and everything and I mentioned in passing that the dishwasher was broken, and she said "well if you cant get it to work you better have all those dishes handwashed before I get back!" apperntly she just assumed that if the dishwasher was broken I would just leave all the dishes to pile up for 2 weeks? lol I have every dish in the house clean the day she left, and every dish since then I have washed right after using lol cearly she has no faith in me! of coarse that was evedent the day she said and I quote "see? your not completly usless"
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Hee hee! Sometims I think moms can forget that we kids do grow up!

OY! How soon until you're in your own place?

Thank you Wolf_Q!

My mom is the same way. Except I probly would let dishes pile up for 2 weeks
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

As a Mum I can only apologise - you did great!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

You are so sweet to have everything clean - and keeping the dishes washed, too. Maybe your mom will notice the clean house when she gets back. If not, you know you did a good job and so do we You are priceless!!

Sorry i should not laugh hehe. Good work Shayna, show that Mom of yours what you can do . I have the job of house cleaning tomorrow and early next week.... yay i am not looking forward to it.

oh wow...I just went through the same thing with my mum. She just recently had surgery and I was left home to house sit...feed all my animals and make sure the house was absolutly perfect when she got home....I even cleaned her room and my sisters room. I re-arranged the living room etc.....and well...my guess is that she must have been tooo tired to notice. oh well...but we do it to be kind, trust...they know.
    ~~~At times I can be slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.~~~-unknown

~~~We all should come to terms with the fact that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.~~~-unknown