well I was going through pics and found pics of Honey and Cassie so I thought, that a LOT of Pters have rescued lost doggies and reunited then with their owners or rehomed, this is the thread for pics and stories of them all!

Honey(real name Sheba) is a Husky we rescued in June 2004, my mom found her running along the highway on her way home from work, I had been at my freidns studying for finals when my mom phoned on her way home asked me to come home fast and help her, we guessed honey to be around 1-2 years old. she was very sweet and walked well on a leash, but she had been gone for a little while and had either been hit by a car or attacked, she was covered in ticks and full of open wounds, most hidden by her hair though so they wernt visable in pics. 3 days later we found her owners, turned out that her name was Sheba, she was 9 years old and 90% blind, she had gotten outsde in a storm and got disorintated, she lived almost an hour drive away from where we had found her, they were so gratful that they got their baby back

Sheba:

the most recent was Cassie(real name Frankie) found in Febuary this year, I was at home and got a frantic call from my 2 best friends, they had been out for a walk and came accross a lost dog, their fisrt instinct was to call me lol so I grabbed and collar and leash and met them half way, it was late and night and winter lol Cassie was thin and matted and dirty, I brought her home and miraculouly she fit right into my pack, she was such a nice dog that my brother, who hates dogs, said we should get rid of our dogs and keep Cassie lol we started searching that night for her owners, contacting rescues, shelters, lost ads placing found ads, calling national and international tatoo registrys, every vet we could find, and even SGI as her tatoo looked like a licence plate! the next day we took her door to door asking if anyone knew who she belonged too. we didnt seem to be having any luck, until 3 days later(yep same as honey it took 3 days lol) when the owners got through the the shelter and they put them through to us. Cassies real name is Frankie, she was adopted from a shelter in manatoba when she was about a year, she was 10 years old when we found her, they said she was a Cocker spanial/shih ztu/poode mix that belonged to the couples 17 year old daughter who had been hit by a car and killed onl a few months earlier. I still occasionally see Frankie out for walks

now lets see those other pups that PTers have helped!