Thread: Airedale Terriers

Airedale Terriers

"King of the Terriers"
    My dad is breeding airedale terriers, if anyone would like some information on buying just e-mail me. They're really good dogs, just full of energy.

amongst many others...airdales are one of my favorites....where are you located???is dad doing this as a hobbie??? or has he been a breeder for awhile????
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Well ever since my dad left his parents house, then started a family he got an airedale, when his first airedale was two she was hit by a car and killed. He got another one and bred her for years. She passed away last year at 13, and he's got a new puppy who's now two and he's just starting to bred her. So really he's been breeding airedales for years and knows alot about them.

arn't thoses dogs the cuteist

Airedales are wonderful dogs!! When I was a teenager we had a male, Tinker's Terror (A name he lived up to). He was the best. Great around kids and family, but if he thought we were in trouble, he was very protective.

We bred him with a female named Mitzy. We adopted the runt of the litter and named her Samantha. Both dogs lived to be 14.

I would recommend them to anyone. Wish I didn't have 7 cats and live in an apartment, I'd adopt one. But they are very active dogs and need room to roam. It wouldn't be right to leave them inside all day. So, cats are more adaptable to my lifestyle.

King of the Terriers

My airedale Chanel is also very protective, she's starting to become very aggressive around my golden Ema who's 3. Last weekend my dad was sitting down and Ema was up on his lap, for fun he started squealing like she was attacking him and Chanel came running over to them, jumped right up on the chair with them and lunged right at Ema with a snap, she didn't bit her, she just threatened to, then she backed off slowly without taking her eyes off Ema. She's been doing this lately, hopefully she'll realise who's boss (Ema, hehe). Thanks for all of your replies. I might get a good pic of Chanel up soon.

Airedales have always been one of my moms favorites. This is a mix that is available at a local shelter she claims she is going to go get tomorrow ( Dad is still saying no more dogs...we'll see who wins)

Taggert:
    Last edited by Cincy'sMom; 05-26-2002 at 08:31 AM.

Oh that puppy is so cute, I hope your mom wins and you get to keep him/her. I'm still trying to get that pic of my airedale up.....hopefully soon.

yes, my mom did get the new puppy! I don't live with her though so I only have visitation rights He came to play with my two dogs yesterday and then got to meet his two new sisters last night. What a fiasco it will be when all 5 are together!!! Looking forward to seeing pics of your airedale!

Oh my Gosh!!! He is beautiful!! Congrats on the new puppy! I love his looks!! Can't wait to see and hear more!!