Thread: Sasha, The Queen Calico Cat

Blog Entries

Sasha, The Queen Calico Cat

Our dear darling Sasha left for Rainbow Bridge one year ago yesterday, August 29th.

We were so lucky that Sasha was our furkid; we miss her and love her for eternity.

KatMa & Paw-Paw aka Susan and Murray

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Sasha was a dear and beautiful friend - she left huge pawprints on your hearts. Cherish the sweet memories she left with you.

Many hugs to you both.

Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Talking

I am so sorry to hear about Dear Sasha.
    She was truly a dear and sweet Cat.
    And she will be there in Pet Heaven waiting for Her Meowmie.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Red face

I am sorry to hear of you lose. Just remember all the good times...those are priceless. Also know that Sasha is looking down on you through the holes in the floor of heaven....RIP Sasha, Queen Calico.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Sasha was a very much loved furbaby. She really touched my heart as I know she did for others here on PT. She will never be forgotten.

Sasha, your KatMa & Paw-Paw miss you very much, but I know you are watching over them every day.

**hugs**

Unhappy

I remember reading your threads and admiring your bravery during your illiness, Right now, you look down on your Mom and Dad from the Bridge, with love for all the years that you spent together. May Mom and Dad recall fondly all the wonderful times that you shared together. Sasha, can you do me a favour? If you see a rather handsome Orangeman, Ralph Syracuse, could you head bump him for me?? Continue to sleep softly, dear Queen Sasha...
    Nine is Fine!!

Blog Entries

PT>>forum of the best pets & their people

Meeow, Mew to you from me, Norman and my baby brother, Felix.

Our purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw [AKA Susan & Murray] thank you for remembering their dearly beloved little girl, darling Sasha -- The Queen Calico Cat.

Lucky for Felix the Prince and me, Norman the King we inherited Sasha's Palace. KatMa & Paw-Paw have lots of room in their hearts to love and be adopted by other pussycats! Sasha's pawprints are on all of this as Felix and I are like her in many ways. Our purr~ents let us adopt them [we both needed a good home Felix is a rescued kitten and I'm "recycled" ]! Life at the Palace is purrfect.

Purr, purr, we know that KatMa & Paw-Paw's darling companion pets now at Rainbow's Bridge [petKids from the feathered and fur species] are happy that Felix and I can bring joy to the Palace once again.

Our Purr~ents believe 100% that there is no place like PT Pet/Cat/Dog forums. Where else on planet Earth can one meet such fabulous companionKids and their human parents?

Once again, from all of us, thank you for caring about our most precious Sasha. KatMa & Paw-Paw are forever awed by the love & support they received when Sasha was so ill.

Norman & Felix [the King & Prince of the Palace]
    and our Purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I know how much you miss sweet Sasha!
    I think of her often too! She was so special!!!

I'm glad you have two new little loves to share your home with. I'm sure they were paw picked by Sasha and she sent them to you!!

Sasha, sweetie, you are missed a lot!! I hope you and all our furries are having fun at the bridge!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it one year already? I remember her so well!

It's our love and our memories that makes them immortal in a very special way, isn't it?

(((HUGS)))

Kirsten

A year already?
    Seems like just a few months ago, though I'm sure for Sasha's purrents it has dragged.
    RIP sweet Sasha and good on you for sending the new King and Prince to your beloved purrents.
    The TopCats
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

It doesn't seem like a whole year since I remember following Sasha's trials and tribulations . . . gosh, her strength and courage going through chemotherapy was truly admirable. I was so taken by her fortitude, and her KatMa & Paw-Paw's determination to nurse and help her through it all . . . no matter what it took. I'm still so sorry that she lost her valiant physical struggle, but know that spiritually she will never leave you, Susan and Murray. Blessings to Sasha for tenderly touching so many of us here on earth, and I believe she is continuing to captivate and spread her charisma at RB.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Felix and Norman, what a great task to take care of Sasha's Palace! What a great place to live, with loving hoomans .
    We do not forget sweet Sasha. She is playing hard at the RB and she is keeping an eye on you

Rest in Peace Sasha

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix