Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Breed

Here are my fave breeds of cats I like, Bengal, Maine Coon, Russian Blue and Siamese. Before I didn't like Siamese but now that I am volunteering at my shelter, I met this friendly Siamese cat and I just adore him. I love all of these breed especially Main Coon, they are soo gentle. I think my cat is part Maine Coon.

I_love_cats, you are lucky if you have a M. Coon. They are my fav!

I have a half Maine Coon, a Siamese and a Bengal. My aunt has a half Russian Blue named Peanut. I'll post some pics soon as I have time My other 6 are all DSH..

cute pic of Twinkles, cat factory

What is DSH?

I think it's domestic short hair.

Siamese
    Calicos ,Orange Tabbies [hmm] Cream colored ragdolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda like all cats...Because like humans they need to be treated equally!!!
    ~*Sprink*Fritz*Odie*~

"There is no more intrepid explorer than a kitten." Jules Champfleury

A purring cat and a glowing fireplace make winter bearable.

It's nice to see so many Aby fans. I've always wanted one, but being a poor college kd on a budge I can't afford one and I haven't seen one at a shelter here . But that's ok because I already have two great cats that I love, an orange tabby and a siamese mix.

I love them all but my favorites are the big guys, Norwegian Forest Cat - Sundance, Maine Coons and Siberians.

Hello everyone,
    I recently found this board and just had to join. Cat people are my kind of people!
    I have never met a cat I didn't like and never really had a favorite breed...I think all breeds have something special about them and DSH cats are all unique too.
    I guess I do have a soft spot for Siamese, because my favorite cat I ever had was a Siamese mix. When it came time to get another cat I wanted something from the Siamese family. I don't hear much about this breed from others and not many even know about it, but I have 2 purebred male(N)Snowshoes and a DSH calico.
    The Snowshoe is a mix of Siamese and Bi-color American Shorthair. My "boys" are 4 years old and full of energy...always into something. They like to go outside for walks on their leashes and LOVE water.
    My calico is a rescue cat that came with a litter of 4 kittens that I helped raise and place into homes.
    If I can do this right I have included a picture of my 2 Snowshoe boys Bandit and Cocoa.

I've become a "cat person" over the last seven years, thanks to my wonderful Manx, Stump. The Manx breed is apparently known to be affectionate and companionable, and I would agree completely. They are also beautiful cats in my opinion--people who are unfamiliar with the breed are generally surprised to hear that the Manx doesn't have a tail. Yes, they're unique--but they are also incredibly sweet and mellow cats.

And Snowshoe2, welcome to PetTalk. Your guys are beautiful and I thank you for sharing the photo, because now I am convinced that my other cat, Emmett, is definitely a Snowshoe. He's black and white with the same facial markings as your guys (particularly the one on the right!). I had wondered if he could be a Snowshoe and now I think he must be. His meow is not very loud, and occasionally he sounds like he's making human words and sounds. Still trying to get the hang of this new computer and as soon as I learn to scan a photo, I'll try to share.....
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

very pretty kitties Snowshoe!
    And welcome to Pet Talk

Purisan

I like Pursiann Kittys The fluffier the better

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

What is a ragdoll kitty? I have never heard of one. I am allergic to cats, unfortunately so I am not real familar with the breeds.

Im not really into cats but i would say Tabby