Thread: I met a show dog..

I met a show dog..

sorry no pics. I was at petco. And there was a one year old great dane. The tan one. She was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.L.L.L.

I've never met a grate dane. And she's not full grown yet and already she was TAAAALLLLL omg. She was sweet tho. I couldn't help but stare at her. I prefer long haired dogs. But omgosh this dog was beautiful.

thats great everyone should be able to spend time around a gentle giant the color is called "fawn".. Danes are such amazingly stunning dogs..one of the many reasons why i love them

How are they around SMALL children?? lol. just wondering..

Maybe I'll adopt one like 10 years down the road when my kids are somewhat grown lol

danes are wonderful with children..they can be a little rough when they are puppies but once they mature (and relize that they ARE big dogs lol).. they very gentle with children my boy is great with kids, when they come up to us on walks i tell him to sit and he just lets the kids crawl all over him, its adorable. heres a vid showing a great dane playing with a baby..this is so adorable and really shows the sweet nature of the breed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP-LeGvnEN8

Quote Originally Posted by Danegirl2208
    danes are wonderful with children..they can be a little rough when they are puppies but once they mature (and relize that they ARE big dogs lol).. they very gentle with children my boy is great with kids, when they come up to us on walks i tell him to sit and he just lets the kids crawl all over him, its adorable. heres a vid showing a great dane playing with a baby..this is so adorable and really shows the sweet nature of the breed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP-LeGvnEN8
    omgosh.. how cute.. he's tickling the baby... omg how funny!

Quote Originally Posted by ashleycat
    omg.. poor baby i want to just scoop her up and give her a big hug..how awful

I know

Quote Originally Posted by ashleycat

lmao! How adorable!

Heh, awesome! This reminds me of an incident a couple of months ago. I was eager to talk to the lady with a show Italian Greyhound.