Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German Shepherd Puppies for sale!

German Shepherd Puppies for sale!

Hello!

Our friends in Germany have a litter of pups born July 11th, 2006 sired by V Ramon vom Kottersbush SchH3 KKl1. The mother is a V-Excellent rated SchH1 KKL1 daughter of World Sieger VA1 Bax v d Luisenstrasse SchH3 KKL1! There are still males and females available! From this litter, we expect large boned richly pigmented pups that will excel in confirmation shows in the United States. The price for one pup is $2000 including crate and shipping from Germany!

We also have over 20 import trained and titled German Shepherd adults for sale on our website! Visit www.k9basic.com or call
    (414) 763-2690

Thanks!

Clayton Warichak
    Von der Stadtrand German Shepherds

I don't think many people on this site will nibble at your bait. There are very responsible owners on here that would not order from out of country, and most are into rescue.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom
    I don't think many people on this site will nibble at your bait. There are very responsible owners on here that would not order from out of country, and most are into rescue.
    And if they were reputable they would have homes lined up BEFORE they bred...jmo
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Not that I agree with advertising pets for sale in here, but.....

I have known several people (my uncle being the main one) who would have nothig to do with a GSD bred from american stock. He spent a lot of money getting a dog from Germany, as he wanted nothing to do with a dog that had been bred to AKC standards.

If we dont want people posting animals for sale on this site then WHY?

dont we just put up a post that says ''We dont want people posting animals for sale on this site'' why keep typing to the people who want to sell them.

Someone can type it up and tell all the reasons why we dont want the people selling there pets on this site.

For me I have bought birds from people on the internet like Dreamcatcher.

It depends like dogs & cats are harder to find homes than birds or fish so those people should have planed it out in the first place OR just nutered/Sprayed there dogs n cats there's enough of these animals on the earth as it is.

If you look at Paul's original post of Marketplace it spells out the guidelines
    for threads in this section.The part about having ten posts before being
    allowed to creat a thread must have changed.

LH, German bred or American bred is strickly a matter of taste.No more than
    that. Do you know what this means....... "  &nbsp ????

"   I understand advertising can be annoying. It's everywhere. Television (public and private), radio, newspapers, magazines, books, movies, clothes, shoes, buildings, cars, taxis, busses, trains, blimps, billboards...

Pet Talk is a special place because it is full of special people. People should be able to tell others what they do for a living or for a hobby. To me the question is how to do it. Therefore we have created a new forum called "Marketplace" dedicated to advertising and self-promotion.

These rules may change at any time as we learn what is best for Pet Talk. Right now we have two rules:

1) Advertising and self-promotion will be limited to this one forum with the exception of a single line of text in your signature. Images should be limited to truly special subjects like pets.

2) Unlike all our other forums only people with ten or more posts will be allowed to create their own threads here.

Paul "
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

is a non-breaking space in HTML, and it used to also work in vBulletin - the software we use to run Pet Talk. vBulletin made a change to their code, so non-breaking spaces no longer work.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
      is a non-breaking space in HTML, and it used to also work in vBulletin - the software we use to run Pet Talk. vBulletin made a change to their code, so non-breaking spaces no longer work.

Thanks Karen. I had a chance to learn HTML at my job, but got to busy
    with computer scheduling to take it.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I don't see anything wrong with buying an import --- I'll probably be getting a groenendael from France in a few years. I also don't see what's wrong with advertising over the internet -- often times people on the waiting list back out, and the internet is a great source. If it weren't for my advertising Candy over the internet, she never would have found her new home.
    I've been BOO'd!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsoul
    I don't see anything wrong with buying an import --- I'll probably be getting a groenendael from France in a few years. I also don't see what's wrong with advertising over the internet -- often times people on the waiting list back out, and the internet is a great source. If it weren't for my advertising Candy over the internet, she never would have found her new home.
    i agree... my next dane will be imported from Europe (France or Germany)

On the topic of imports, sometimes it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get a certain breed without importing as some are especially rare.

Like, does anyone remember a certain breed of dog that Spain would not allow out of their country up until about 5-10 years ago? The name slips my mind but I think it's a medium-large long haired/scruffy dog.

I have my heart set on a Lundehund. They are wonderful and fascinating. I have not seen one in a shelter or on petfinder, sadly. I will probably try to talk to people from the NLCA (Norwegian Lundehund Club of America) to find a breeder.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    I don't think anyone should buy from a breeder without seeing the parents and pups first. You can't see everything in pics. JMO.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    P.S. Germans are a common breed, I think most PTers ( unless breeding ) would get one from a shelter.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

I agree with Wolfsoul; several of my friends have bought GSD imports for schutzhund (there's a schutzhund club near where I live).

And after all, this is a pet site...?

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

I just wouldn't really trust people from a forum to import a puppy to, due to internet predators and such, but I see nothing wrong with importing.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography