Thread: Tucker

Tucker

My goodness ... you have the sweetest little face!!! Congratulations on your wonderful, new home!!! Have lots of fun today with Boston and your other family members as our very special, very cute DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi Tucker!!

You sure do have an adorable little facie, sweetheart!! As a matter of fact, we think you're adorable form head to pawsies!! For the life of us, we can't understand why anyone would think you weren't compatible with other doggies. You sound like the perfect friend and companion to everyone, skin and fur alike We know your buddy, Boston, loves to play with you and your family cherishes you. It's our pleasure to meet you for sure cutie pie!! Congrats on being our Monday DOTD, Tucker!! Please have Mom give you some big kisses on that sweet Labbie head from us today--a few extras for Boston too!! Continued happiness to all of you!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Tucker! What a sweet, handsome face you have! I'm glad you have a nice home where you are well-cared for and have a playmate to run around with. I hope you have fun celebrating your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

Tucker, although I see tons of "Labbie" in you, my dear boy, it really doesn't matter what you are!!! As long as you are happy and loved, which you certainly are, then all is right with the world!!!!!

Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Logan

Tucker,

What a lucky turn of events for you and for the family that adopted you too!!!

It just goes to show, that, being in the right place at the right time makes all the difference in the outcome!!!!

Congratulations for Being Chosen as Our "Dog of the Day"

Hi, there handsome Tucker! you sound like such a smart boy! you do look like you are a hound/yellow lab mix and such a cutie! my Buster had the same collar as you when he was your age. I bet your humans are gleaming with pride having you as our very own dotd! Enjoy your special day, sweetie and congrats on being our dotd!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hello Tucker,

What a handsome pupster you are sweetheart.I don't know what the
    other folks thought, but you seem to be in the right place now. How lucky
    for both you & your new family. I wish you a long & happy, healthy life with
    folks who love you.Happy congrats on being chosen for special honors today
    as our much loved DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses for your sweet fuzzy
    face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tucker, you handsome boy, you They say the best doggies on earth are rescues and you are living proof of that, sweetheart! I don't what your former "family" was thinking when they surrendered you but no doubt, it all worked out for the best in the end! Finally you found your forever family Tucker, one who will love and cherish you, always!!! And I have to say, I'm loving your stylin' neck gear! Well put out in addition to being so handsome, so smart and so lovable! Wow! Congrats to you on your Dog of the Day nod, Tucker! I hope you, your furbro and your proud peeps are enjoying a super fab, full filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you precious Tucker, our most deserving honoree!

Tucker

Tucker, what a face! You are just too cute, little guy, and it sounds like you are just as much fun as you are handsome! How lucky for your family that things worked out the way they did and that you have found your true forever home. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Oh, Tucker, you are so adorable. Your cute little face is at its cutest point right now. Hope your mommie takes lots of pics of you now, because pups grow too fast. Congrats on Dog Of The Day !
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Tucker!!!!

Ooohhh, Tucker is soo cute! I love his little face and button nose
    A Yorkie,a Golden Retriever,and two mice.What's not to love?