View Poll Results: Male or Female Cats???

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

14 25.00%
  • Female

20 35.71%
  • both

22 39.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Male or Female Cats???

Male or Female Cats???

I saw a dogs poll like this so i desided to make a kitty one.
    For me it is Females the two cats I have had the most connection with are my cats now Zip and Pumpkin.My mom isn't a big fan or girl pets so i was lucky to get girls.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

definalty males..but i guess the experiences ive had with female cats havent been the best.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Doesn't matter.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

MY males have always been sweeter and more loving than my girls.

Males. Having two female cats in the house, and just one male. I much prefer my Khaithie-boy^^. He's much more loving and cuddly than the girls.

either sex. i like them both.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I have to say my three females are probably better natured cats than my one male, so i prefer females by choice, but either are fine really, i love my male cat just as much.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

We have only had female cats, so I voted females.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I've always always had females, so females for me.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I really like both, but I voted female. My mom has a thing about male cats (and dogs) she really doesn't like them at all. We got our Jasper kitty thinking he was a girl and he ended up being a boy, and since he was so sweet my mom allowed him to stay. My two girls are muuuuuch more affectionate though, and always come when they're called...unlike Mister Jasper, lol. Jasper likes being petted but he won't come to you, you must go to him. The girls however seek out their people for lovins.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

There's no way I can answer this! Abby and Flutter are my girls. I feel more attachement to them than the boys. But hubby and son feel more attachment to the boys.

Allen ADORES my son, and son adores Allen. Allen will love on anyone and welcomes every visitor to the hosue

Pouncer is my silly guy who I'd go to the ends of the earth for. He is very sweet and loving... and would probably prefer to have me all to himself.

Harry ADORES my husband, and hubby aodres Harry. Harry's selective in whom he loves, but also welcomes everyone to the house.

I ADORE Flutter (but then again, who wouldn't ) She's my shy little princess who has everyone in this house wrapped around her paw

Abby is my nighttime buddy. I can't sleep unless I know she's there (I've had a bad few nights the past few nights because she's taken to sleeping UNDER the bed this week for some reason)

I voted for both even though Tiger & Miagi are boys and the only cats I've ever had..but it doesn't matter to me.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I'm completely indifferent, as when I had my two cats they were completely different characters and I loved them both so much. Zsa-Zsa was the intelligent, sophisticated, independant, 'queen-of-everything-she-layed-her-paws-on' type of cat, whereas her brother Brando was the cuddly, sleepy, dopey and 'cat-who-caught-nothing-but-berries' one.

Zimbabwe 07/13

I prefer males because they're more affectionate and social. I have had females, but they were more independent - everything was on their terms. I have three neutered males, so I don't have to worry about spraying/roaming. I don't know if I will ever be owned by a female cat, but time will tell!

• AMADEUS • AUGUSTUS • SEBASTIAN • THEODORE •

I don't have a preference.

I have 2 girls- Sundae and Raisin
    and 3 boys- Oliver, Jimmy, and Kitten

Sundae is the most outgoing and loves everyone and everything. She's the only one of my cat that won't run when the doorbell rings.

Raisin is very affectionate too, she isn't as outgoing though. If the doorbell rings she's under under the dresser hiding.

Oliver is my man, he's very affectionate to me, but ONLY TO ME. He hides either in the bathtub or under the dresser when we have company.

Jimmy is pretty outgoing too. He hides when people come over, but once he's comfortable with the guest he comes out from hiding and will be their best friend.

Kitten is a bad-boy cat on the outside but a softy on the inside. When people come over he hides under the quilt on the bed. It's quite funny to see this nicely made bed with a lump under it.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla