Thread: Now for the update (all words, no pictures)

Now for the update (all words, no pictures)

So we've moved to our new place and have just about finished putting everything where it belongs. It's bigger, cleaner, and nicer than our old place, and the cats have settled in quite nicely, there's lots of room to run around for them, and lots of places to hide and sleep the day away. Tiffany is doing really really well these days, although I personally think she's a little on the skinny side , the vet seems to think otherwise, and I guess she'd know better then me. She's going to get spayed in the middle of September, so she'll be a little over 4 months old then. Bob and Don are doing okay as well, although they do tend to get jealous once in awhile. We've mostly broken Bob's habit of stealing Tiffany's food, although he still tries once in awhile..... Bugger. Both Bob and Don have accepted Tiffany more, and I think that's partly because she's stopped attacking them every five minutes. Tiffany has a weird habit with her food. We keep her dry food on the computer desk (neither Bob nor Don try much to get up there, seems safest), and she only really seems to eat when we're sitting at the desk, on the computer. She'll go for some cuddles, then eat, then go for some cuddles, then eat. Very weird, but at least this way we know for sure she's eating her food, and it's not disappearing because Bob and Don are being sneaky. We still give her some wet to tide her over through the night (Bob and Don have no interest in wet food, thankfully), so my little boo is doing great, we all are. Anyway, that's my update for now, nice to be back!

Great update. I'm glad that they're all doing well. They sure look happy and content in their pictures.

Isn't it funny how different their personalities can be? Don't you wish you spoke "cat" so you could say "Tiff, what's up with that?"

Of course Tiffany is a tortie, and they definitely do things differently.
    Pouncer had odd habits, she was notorious for licking the Cheeze Whiz off the toast, and dragging cat food lids from the dustbin.
    You have a great Terrific Trio.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AS I was reading your post, I thought Tiffany has got to be a tortie!! Your Bob looks like our Nicholas!! Good luck in the new place!!
    Nine is Fine!!

It's nice to have you back.
    Your new place sounds beautiful and I am so happy to hear how everyone has settled in. Your Tiffany is doing the exact same thing that our Mooky did when he was a kitten. He is 4 years old now and he is STILL doing it.
    He comes for some petties, then takes off to eat a bit, comes back for more petties and takes off again to eat. He will do this about 3-4 times and he does this everyday. At first we just thought that he wanted to make sure that we were not going anywhere, but, who knows what cats are thinking when they do quirky things like that.

I love Tiffany's little nickname, Little Boo.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010