Thread: I'm back!! I've missed you all so much

I'm back!! I've missed you all so much

Hey everyone! I'm back and all settled in Utah! It sure has been alot of work and school already starts in a week. How have you all been? Hope everyone is well. My computer is hooked up now and I'll post pics of Molli tomorrow. She hasn't been feeling good today... she vomitted a few times today. Hopefully she's better tomorrow. I miss my baby boy Sam and my dad soooo much already. No one has even looking at our house yet so getting Sam and seeing my dad this year isn't looking the best. But it's awhile before winter so hopefully it'll sell.

Sam's birthday was the other day and my dad gave him a cupcake! lol Dad says he almost ate it before he got the candle off. He says Sam really loves being able to run free and has an absolute blast.

Molli got a few presents for her birthday and I've got some pics of her posing with them.

I have already memorized where things are in this part of the city. I'm not as nervous about school as I thought I would be. I hope I'll get at least one friend the first couple days.

I've been having some breathing problems and am tired alot because of the altitude here. I really hope I'll get used to it soon.

Anyways, enough blabbing. I'm looking forward to replies and seeing how everyone and their pets are.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Welcome Back! Glad your back, I though you were going to be for quite some time. It seemed like yesterday you left... time sure flys. Well glad your doing well. I hope Molli is better soon!! Can't wait for pictures.

Welcome back! I hope you're getting settled in. I hope Sam is reunited with you soon.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

It was good hearing from you! I'm glad you are settling in and feeling better about the move. It sounds like your dad is taking good care of Sam so I know that makes you happy. We will look forward to pictures of Molli. I am sure you will make lots of friends at school. Just be the sweet person you are and you will do just fine.

Welcome Back!! Glad to hear you're getting settled. I know it has to be hard being away from Sam. He's in good hands though. I hope Molli starts feeling better and you too

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Welcome back!

I wondered when you were coming back. I'm happy to here you are finally settled in, I cannot wait to see pictures of Molly, I hope she's get better soon!

Hi and welcome back!!!
    I'm zoey, nice to meet ya'!
    I hope you'll meet some nice friends where you are and that you'll soon be acclimated to the altitude.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Gosh, moving is so hard to do! I know how it feels to have to start a new school, we moved around a few times while I was growing up. I'm sure you'll be fine, though. It's great to have you back! Good luck with everything, and hopefully Sammy can come soon!

Hi!! I was just thinking about you the other day. I can't wait to see Molli pictures

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Hi Dab_20, Your thread was like a post card from Utah in todays mail!!!

I am sooo glad that you have access to a computer!!!, and, likewise so happy to learn that you are in positve spirits. Moving away is so hard to adapt to , I know.

I can't wait to see pictures of your Molli, poor baby, I hope she starts to feel better. And, Sammy, eating a cupcake, would be a real treat to see too!!!

Thank-You for the up-date!!!!! You are , without a doubt, a real sweetheart, and, I know you will meet new people,and make new friends with your postive personality!!!

Hope you are feeling better soon too, allergy season, at those altitudes has to be horrible!!!!!

Bye for now!!!!!!

Hello again! I was wondering when you'd be back to join us, I've certainly missed you I'm glad Molli had a good birthday, and I hope you adjust to the altitude soon, and of course good luck with school, I'm sure everything will turn out fine and you'll have a wonderful time. Once again, glad to see you back!!!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Thanks so much everyone! Molli hasn't thrown up today and ate most of her food already... so I think she's feeling much better. Thanks again everyone.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Welcome Back. We have missed you.Hope Molli feels better.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010