Thread: On vacation

On vacation

I'm here to whine about how I miss my kitties!! I'm on vacation and my 2 boys are home alone (someone stops by to feed and check up on them). I always wonder if they're scared, wondering if we'll come back. It's so hard being away from them too long, they're such affectionate, cuddly kitties I know you guys would understand the need to be near the furbabies that you love
    mom of Noah and Mason

I can relate to how you're feeling. I don't go away very often but when I have I missed them terribly. They also miss you and will need a lot of loving when you return. I hope you have a great vacation.

I know I always feel guilty going on vacation leaving Misty home alone. I know I have a great neighbor whom takes great care of her and checks on her twice a day. But it is not like Mom is there and giving her lovin's. She always acts like she is mad at us a few hours after were home but then she loves on us so. So I know how you feel. Have a great vacation.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I always miss my 2 boys when I am away!
    I think it helps to have more than one kitty so that they can keep each other company

House/Pet sitter

I am going away for several days in June and have "hired" a college student/friend of mine to stay here with the monsters. I know they would be fine with having someone just stop in to check on them, but they are such lovers that I want someone here to be affectionate with them.... I will worry about them - but not as much as if someone was just dropping by to fed/check them. I am paying $10 a day and all you can eat and drink (yes, beer).

Maybe when they get older (the cats - not the college kid(s)) I will be able to leave them for a couple of days, but right now they are too wild and wooly.

I always travel during vacations.Once when Koxka was an only furkid I was gone for a whole month and missed her a lot,although I knew she was in good hands,I good friend came every day after work to stay with her for a while.I coudn't stop tolking about her.So one day that we were at the telephon post (that was before cellulars)and we had still some money left on the telephon card one of the girls of the group(a lover cat too)said:Now,is your turn,give a call to "your" Koxka.
    so did I.She could me heard through the ansvering machine ...since then I always do.

Is said that cats have a bad memory,no wonder is they look mad at you when come back home.Is also true that regain memory a little after

In the way back feel always anxious to see them again,and check if everyone is OK.

koxka