Thread: TIGGY, the Best Cat in the Universe

Blog Entries

TIGGY, the Best Cat in the Universe

Tiggy was born on August 17th 1985 and he lived with my KatMa & Paw-Paw until September 5th 2000. He was exactly five weeks old when he adopted Mark on September 21st 1985, exactly one week before Mark's 11th birthday. Tiggy was the best present an eleven-year boy could ever get.

When Tiggy came to his Palace a lovely, gentle beagle dog named Bobby [Roberta] lived there. She was 6+ years old. Bobby decided Tiggy was her puppy and so Tiggy the Cat learned all kinds of doggie tricks! When Tiggy was almost two, Princess joined the Palace; she was 10 months old ... and that September Paddy-Paws joined the Palace when Bobby the Dog found Paddy-Paws, lost & alone, under the bushes!!

So today our purr~ents are celebrating their good fortune of having been blessed with the most beloved & cherished Tiggy, the Best Cat in the Universe [BCU] who ruled the Palace with such a gentle paw. We celebrate August 17th because, indeed, it is a very special day -- the day Tiggy was born.

Tiggy, we love you forever and always.

Your KatMa, Paw-Paw, brother Mark [now 31] and his wife, Cherry. In loving memory of you, our darling and of your siblings all in Rainbow Bridge: Bobby the Dog, Princess, Paddy-Paws and Sasha the Queen Calico Cat. Norman & Felix are taking good care of the Palace for you, our darlings.

TIGGY, THE BEST CAT IN THE UNIVERSE [BCU]

I wish digital cameras were around when my darlings were with me. My camera before digital was awful as you can see by the photos.

KatMa

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Very nice memorial to Tiggy.

Cheers to Tiggy.

Knowing all the wonderful cats that have arrived at the Bridge lately, I am sure a fantastic birthday party has be thrown for Tiggy!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Theres a Big Party for Tiggy In Anchorage Alaska where the Pet Angel Army is visiting.
    Lots of Salmon, Venison and Caribou Steaks.
    Tiggys happy, but he will be happier where his loved ones are dining with him.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS