Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So down

So down

If I could just ask for some prayers again for anyone out there who may see this, there is no need to respond. I'm going through a horrible time emotionally. I keep making mistakes, and I'm feeling close to hitting rock bottom. I just don't feel very well about myself right now. I know how very much Pet Talk prayers help, have helped me so much in the past. I've debated posting, because I hate calling attention to myself on these things, but the past few days I've made mistake after mistake in either my dealings with people, handling things at home, not doing as well at my job although some of that is beyond my ability to control. Things are hard. I'm going through an extremely rough patch and I feel so alone with no family near me or even just someone around to give me a hug and an encouraging smile.

I do have a friends who I know are always concerned about me. I just feel like I'm sliding into a depressive episode again and I'm fighting it tooth and nail, I want to beat it and come out strong again. So I am just asking for any good thoughts or prayers. Again no need to post here, just a quick thought or prayer and I will be grateful. Thank you Pet Talk..

Jess
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

(((HUGS)))

I'll keep you in my thoughts.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I'm going to post anyway. I know how when you are down it helps to know others are thinking of you. I want you to be sure I am!

LOTS of (((HUGS))) and prayers on the way!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course I will. You have my full support in this trying time.Could you
    tell me if you are seeing a Dr or counselor to get help also.We ALL need help
    and support & someone to talk with one on one. Someone who doesn't judge
    you at all, but helps getting through these rough times by being on your side
    and offering options & points of view for you to consider.It can only help.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you so much. I'm crying my eyes out just to see your comforting words .

Liz, I was seeing a doctor and a counselor but at the moment my insurance died and I'm in a pickle on affording or being qualified for insurance. I did recently get a second job but I haven't gotten set up yet, and hopefully things will be a lot more secure for me then. It's hard to sit here and say I'm suffering from depression because I've always found it hard to share a lot of personal things about myself until I hit a really bad point and suddenly don't care who knows! I know things will get better and I haven't given up yet. Just some days, I truly feel like giving up, it just all seems to be too much. But I won't. I'm stronger than that and my dogs are always here for me, as well as my friends even though they are miles away.

Thank you all. You're here to reach out to in times of need, and you are a Godsend.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww, sweetie - you're a perfect human beings. Perfect human beings make mistakes all the time - I do it often! Be gentle with yourself. Hug a doggie or two or three

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I'm so sorry. Please don't hesitate to call me if you want. When our friends hurt, we hurt. I hope you can make it through this. I know things seem horribly bleak right now. I've been there. After my divorce, I went through about six months of deep depression. I hope that life will let you smile again soon.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

k9soul,

I just found your thread.

It is ALWAYS hard to share our personnal baggage. That fact that you posted yours, reveals your stamina, an obligation to yourself, a determination to pick yourself up, dust yourself off--and look ahead for tomorrows sunrise.

I wish, soooooo hard that I could {{{{hug}}}}} you !!!!

(Closing my eyes and saying a prayer for God to lighten your load)

((((HUGS))))

I will keep you in my prayers.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I just checked my email and got this in it. It's really cute. Hope it will make you smile.
    http://www.riversongs.com/Flas/today.swf

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Aww Val, now I'm crying again, but in a good way . I'm so very glad I reached out. You all are wonderful.

K9Soul,

There are great programs through the Partnership for Prescription Assistance, 1-888-477-2669. You actually get your prescriptions at low or NO cost!! How do you think I survived all these years with no medical benefits? They also have a "211" number to call. Just dial 211 and the people who answer have a ton of information on different programs available to people.

Please take care of yourself and get better!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

My heart is breaking after reading this Jess. I wish I were near you so I could give you a big hug every time you need one. It's so frustrating to see you in this much pain and I can't do anything. As if you haven't been through enough, now you have no insurance? Please PM me if I can help you in any way. How can you work two jobs? It must be almost impossible. I'm wondering if you have any support groups you can join in your area. I had to do that myself after my divorce. It was the best thing I ever did. I became a new person. I pray that you get some help and peace in your life right away. A person as good as you are should never have to endure such pain and hardship. I'm always here for you. Your friend, Terry

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Jess,
    As always, even tho I am very far away, please know that I am here for you, to listen, to care, ............ {{{hugs across the miles}}
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

((((gentle hugs))))
    You're in my prayers, sweetie. Keep those puppers close to you. You know what they say - it's always darkest before the dawn. Dont give up before your miracle, dear one.