Thread: a most fortunate cat is Memo!!

Hybrid View

memo to Memo

I thank Memo's owners for loving all their cats so much, and for telling this story of Memo and the cats of Chile. The cat on my lap, Minnosh - who I adopted while I was living in Turkey - is particulary happy that you have helped Memo and other cats. She and I (we are both in the USA right now) would like especially Americans to know that other countries treat animals in many different ways, and often without respect for their simple sweet lives.

They are little gifts of the earth, and surely Memo is giving his gifts everyday, in gratitude to the people who recognized what a treasure he is. Thank you, Memo.

minnosh

just wanted to say...minnosh, what a lovely name..does it have a meaning? or is it just a name you thought of for the cat?...nice name, i like it!

What a happy ending to a sad story. I loved that your cat rescued a baby cat. What a smart boy!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

My gracious, beautiful Memo . . . you have survived so much cruelty and neglect, but now you are proudly cherished and loved by your guardians and you have so much to be thankful for that I want to wish you a festive and enjoyable day basking in your much-deserved limelight as our extra-special COTD! Maybe your benevolent guardians can try to educate other humans in Chile to be kinder to the creatures that share their land. Kindness radiates and may help other animals to receive the love and respect they deperately crave. Blessings to you and your family.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs