Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Someone called Animal Control on the Found Cat Hotel

The Found Cats and I Thank You, for your kind words.
    The Animal Control Officer was impressed as she saw the Found Cats all piled together, and happy together.
    This hopefully will blow over and the Found Cats will be Official.
    Once Again Thank You for Your Prayers.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Gary, I'm so sorry that this happened to you again, it's just awful! I'm glad that the animal controller saw how happy the Found Cats are, hopefully this will convince them that they have a wonderful and loving home.

Obviously there's a cat hater in your neighborhood that doesn't want to have all the felines around!

Kirsten

Hopefully this time there will be an end to it, if the authorities now have the Found Cats on record, with a report that they are well-cared for. We will be sending all our good luck vibes anyway, and the girls will keep their paws crossed.

Gosh this just angers me. I've always had the fear that one of our neighbors might do the same thing. So far we've been lucky! Good luck and I'm glad they realized the cats are in good hands here.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I'm very sorry this happened to you. Some people are difficult to understand. I'm glad, however, that the officers were able to see just how happy the Found Cats are in your hotel! Good luck to you and the kitties.

How horrible Gary!! This idiot obviously doesn't know you very well! You should never have to go through this. Not with all the good you do for the lonely, homeless kitties out there, left to fend for themselves. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the beautiful Found Cats

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh, Gary, I just saw this thread... and the support you're getting from EVERYONE, including d*g people! I'll add my prayers that this is the LAST you'll hear of any complaints or threats!

Liz

PS: Don Juan and Zerlina will put in a word with Goddess Bastet for Uncle Gary.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Gary, I'm sorry that this happened to you again but I'm glad that the Animal Control Officer was impressed by your cats. Hopefully this won't happen again. My prayers and positive thoughts are also added.

Your kitties are all so lucky to have you. If anyone is picky about animal care, we PTers are. I can't believe someone would do something like that! Thoughts and prayers for the Found Cat crew. I'm very glad that the animal control officer saw how good their life is and didn't make any more trouble for you!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

This person's behaviour is just appalling - its very upsetting to read of this and the trauma she is putting you through.

max, Candy and Tom, Ben Angel and Charlie Angel are sending our thoughts and prayers to you.
    Laura

What a woman! Grrrr!

I am glad that everything turned well with the control. Of course, it's good that the authorities checked after a complaint because I guess in some cases it is necessary. But this time it was just you...

All paws and fingers are crossed for you, the found cats and angel cats in order that you have no trouble anymore. I am pretty confident, knowing all good things you are doing for the furry babies

I never cease to be amazed at how vicious and vindictive people can be!

Whoever reported the hotel obviously leads a very sad and small minded life

No kitties on earth have better care than yours so try not to let this get to you. If I "come back" as a cat I'm booking into the hotel!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

What a doofus that person is. They need to get a different hobby. I'm glad the kitties were friendly to the ACO; that couldn't have hurt.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Some people have nothing better to do than to try to make problems for other people.

Gary, you are such a wonderful person....very loving and caring and the Found Cats know that you are an angel.

Prayers and good thoughts on their way from CT.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Oh gary . . . I hate that you're going through this again. Do you ever wonder why in the world people won't just leave you alone??? Geez!!!

We are praying that the Found Cats will be safe, as well as you.

Christa, Josie & Brodie
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~