Thread: My Neutered kitten mounts my spayed kittens

My Neutered kitten mounts my spayed kittens

This is probably dominance, right? He was the new guy and one of my girls gave him a hard time and now he is mounting her like an adult cat but he is just 3/4 months old....and she lets him....but they are both neutered so I have given him disapproval because I'm wondering--they were neutered and spayed, right?!.....since they are doing the classic copulation poses. And he really attacks them biting them hard on the neck and sometimes the bottem of thier tails near the rear.....He now knows that this is unacceptable but I will catch him thinking about it...of course my husdand thinks that this is funny and that the girls kitties like it....whatever. But I'm sure he trying to be the dominant kitty in the house, right????!!!!!! Maria
    Last edited by mtvglick; 08-09-2009 at 09:52 PM. Reason: spelling

Sounds right, and the girl kitties will certainly let him know when they've had enough. I bet in their own cat way, they are rolling their eyes inside their heads and saying, "Ugh, boy kittens, can't wait 'til he outgrows THIS phase!"
    I've Been Frosted

Just worried

Thanks....thats what I thought...one of the girls was not feeling well yesterday so I was worried that his rough play was keeping her sick...the doc thinks she has a heart murmur...says hopefully it is a false positive...she seems part rag doll....I'm hoping that her mixed side will keep her healthy..otherwise too sad to contemplate....Maria

EveryWhere But Now Austell, Georgia is home.

Well, maybe he just does not know.

That he is fixxed, or maybe they do like it. Tough call, that does seem to be how animals exert dominance over other animals. I have a girl (6 Months) going through her first heat and a little boy (4 Months). He does everything but mount her. now that she realizes he can not do anything for her she won't even tolerate him being close to her!
    Oooopppss!!!