Thread: Jack !!

Jack !!

What a cutie patootie you are little man!! You look and sound like a puppy at the ripe age of seven. Kinda like Delilah You two are the same age and she thinks she's a puppy too. We can bet that you and Freya have some good times together, even though she's the boss You're just being a perfect gentleman and letting her get her way, aren't you sweetie? Congrats on your big day, handsome man!! Please have Mom give you tons of kisses from us. Happiness to all of you always

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Jack! You are very cute! I hope you have a great day today celebrating your special honor of DOTD! Congrats to you and lots of hugs and kisses, too!

Hey Jack

Congratulations Jack, on being DOTD! It sounds like you have a wonderful life with lots of love. Watch out for those tires . . . they bite back! Have a wonderful day. Charlie the Dachshund in Florida.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Oh, Jack. They have all the reason to love you so much. You are an adorable doggie with a lovely temperment. Enjoy your day as Dog Of THd Day !!!
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Jack

Jack, you have such a sweet face and it sounds like you've got a personality to match! What a funny little guy you are, chasing after tires! Its so neat to hear that you've been with your family for so long and brought them so much happiness. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Jack

You are a little sweetheart. Enjoy your day!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

You are the cutest Jack! Had to laugh at your "hate" for tires! You pups are too funny! I loved reading all about you and the wonderful bond of love you share with your person! How lucky she/he has been to have had such a sweet, gentle and loving furkid like you as her/his best friend since...forever! And yes, even at 7 years young you rate a ***10*** on the cuteness meter! And Jack, don't let Freya get the best of you...you know how pushy those JRT's can be if you give them a paw's worth! Congrats on your much deserved day in the Pet Talk spotlight, adorable Jack! Hope you and Freya and your proud family are having an extra special Dog of the Day bash, that you're being spoiled rotten! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Jack!

Hello Jack,

What a super cutie you are sweetie.I just love that sweet face.
    Happy congratulations on your special day of honor today Jack as our
    very loved DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jack, Your story reminded me of our dog Gretchen,only she would bite at our bike tires!!! We used to dress her up in doll clothes too. You're such a adorable Dachshund!!!! -- and I bet you are a lot of fun to play with.

Congratulations on being chosen on Dog of the Day at Pet Talk