Thread: Lost Shiba-Inu

Lost Shiba-Inu

Hello,
    Monday night our Shiba-Inu took off from me at 2:00AM and we haven't been able to find him since. We live in Bristol, CT. If anyone on this forum is from around here, please keep your eyes open. His name is Shorty and he is 8 months old. We looked for him all night long and last night too. He was spotted once and we have not hear anything since yesterday. Thank you anyone for your help.

oh that is awful.i hope you find him soon You should really report him missing on the pets 911 page, i know a couple of people who were reunited with their lost pets because of this site http://www.pets911.com/services/lostandfound/index.php

good luck i really hope you find him

Thank you,i will definetly do that.

I'm so sorry, I hope you find him.

Shibas are notorious for bolting if they ever get out or off lead.

Champion and Obedience titled Rottweilers

ALWAYS owner handled and trained.
    I CARE ABOUT HEALTH SCREENING
    All remarks are my opinion only.

No part of this post may be copied, pasted, or forwarded without my express permission.
    Property of the original poster only.

Some of my family lives in CT. I will call them right now to make sure they keep their eyes open. They just lost their dog a few months ago and they put it on that website that Danegirl2208 suggested and they just found him a few weeks ago. It really works! Good Luck! What does the dog amswer to?

Thank you so much for helping out.
    The dog answers to: Shorty

Has Been Found!!

Everyone,
    The dog has been found. I went home for lunch and had a message from Animal Control. Someone brought him in and I went down to bail him out. Thank you everyone for the support!
    He is doing great!

My husband is an Animal Control Officer in Michigan and he always suggest that the dog has a tag with your name, number and address on their collars and they get microchipped, that way they are more likely to be returned to you, my husband tries to take them home before putting them in "doggie jail" I am so happy to hear that you got your pup got home safely!