Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mud Slinging!!

Mud Slinging!!

Why is it that most on here have resorted to mud slinging?? I have tried to stay out of all of it, but it is getting very distressing! Seems like almost every thread i read has people badmouthing and being very rude! I dont get it?? how old are we here? do we need to act like a bunch of grade schollers here?? I would love to stay and be a long term member of this board but I am not enjoying my stay much anymorel. I have primarilly quit making post for this reason. Could we please try to just be friends and have a great time sharing photos and experiences?? PLEASE???

Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I'm up for it!!! But if the mud does continue to fly... I'll still stay. I just try to never take anything anyone says (especially if it is aimed at me) too serious. I mean after all, it IS the Internet!

It tends to get like this around summer, since school is out and kids are bored at home with nothing to do.

I don't post that much as it is anymore, life has gotten way too busy for me (and besides, it's summer! I like to get out and have fun ), but I usually just wait it out until most of the drama has settled.

I'll repeat what I have said in similar threads. If you see something you consider mud-slinging, PM me! I'm the moderator, I will deal with it! Am dealing with some as we speak.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    I have noticed a lot of it. I guess we all have good intentions, and are concerned for the animal. But I think sometimes we go overboard and forget how the person reading might think of it. We get to concerned for the pets and forget that all PTers are animal lovers and would NEVER harm their pet on purpose or any similar thing. PTers are all trying their best to look out for their pets, as well as other peoples pets.

After all, only 40 % of things written down get thought of in the way that the writer ment it.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Forgive me but I started laughing when I read the title of this thread. The first thing I thought was that we could set up a mud slinging ring in Gini's back yard next July. Great way to cool off, don't you think, Richard??
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Just no mud wrestling, Slick.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    Just no mud wrestling, Slick.
    Hey, LH, that may just be a great way for countries to settle their differences!!! Wouldn't the leaders look cute covered in mud?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Moff, sorry, but all I can picture is Maggie Thatcher in a mud wrestling pit !

Moff, sorry, but all I can picture is Maggie Thatcher in a mud wrestling pit !
    Gosh, do you think GB could beat her? I'm not sure!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

See!! This is what I miss!!! all the jokes and good times!! This is what i loved about this site! I just wish it was this way on every thread! I dont get involved in threads where there is drama, but i wish there wasnt so much. it just saddens me to see so many at each others throats!I love how everyone can laugh and have fun! I want to see more of that!!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    See!! This is what I miss!!! all the jokes and good times!! This is what i loved about this site! I just wish it was this way on every thread! I dont get involved in threads where there is drama, but i wish there wasnt so much. it just saddens me to see so many at each others throats!I love how everyone can laugh and have fun! I want to see more of that!!
    I know just what you mean! I try to avoid the threads I know will upset me but every now and then give my opinion on something. I usually wish I'd kept clamed up though!

After all, a person's opinion is just that; their opinion. It won't make any difference in my world and mine won't make a difference in theirs, unless we let it. Life's too short to get upset about other people's opinions. I try to respect other's on the board and if things seem to be getting out of hand, I just stop posting on that thread. I don't want to hurt any one's feelings and never attack anyone personally. I do reserve the right to disagree with them though.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Critter Crazy,

If you want laughs and a good time, check out the virtual bar!

No arguments allowed!

Critter Crazy,

If you want laughs and a good time, check out the virtual bar!

No arguments allowed!
    how much are the drinks and how do i get there?? oh and when does it open and close!!!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Thursdays open, well, on thursdays. (Or wednesday, or just carries on from the week before)

Drinks cost a clean (Well, sorta clean, nothing OVERTLY raunchy) joke on entry, and all you have to deal with is a capuchin monkey, a remote controlled Orc, a little orange kitten,(at last sighting he was orange, we took the paint away from Mario), Lady, Rusty, and other assorted critters that the patrons drag in with them.

See last week's here:
    http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=110111