Thread: More pictures...various themes...

More pictures...various themes...

Just posting these before I leave tomorrow! I'm a board hog today! I'll be moving on to the cat and general board too!
    First a few pictures of Kira. She's still visiting with her daddy. They are gone on a five day hike right now.

Kira can get comfy anywhere!

"I could totally get that squirrel if I really wanted to"

Mac didn't live here when Kira was a foster, but they have become good buddies. I think Mac is in love!

More coming.....
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

These were all taken earlier today. I've been walking dogs like crazy since they won't get out much while I'm away.

Franklin came to the lake this morning. He really wanted to be off that leash, but I'd still be looking for him if that had happened!

Daisy came to the lake with us too. She's still hanging out in my yard actually!

Founder racing through the poplar trees.

Goldie and her boyfriends!

Happy, Happy Chase!
    My two favorite sights of the day:

Earle at a full out gallop! It's so nice to see him feeling better!

And Goldie running. Before the pain meds, this was out of the question for her!

That's all......see y'all in a week or so!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Thanks for the great pictures of some of the gang (with visitors).
    Have a good trip & hurry back home.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

nice to see a whole bunch of your furkids! Such happy faces, and we're glad Earle is feeling better, too. Mac and Kira look very cute together! Are you sure Daisy hasn't "moved in" with you?

Oh it sure is great to see Earle feeling better.
    My goodness, Kira really is a pretty girl. Mac has good taste.
    And I loved the picture of Goldy and the boys by the water.
    LOL at Daisy. She is going to miss you as much as the rest of the gang. Have a fun and safe trip.

those are great! they are so cute

Great pictures! I love your furbabies. Looks like they had fun at the lake. Kira is beautiful! She looks like such a good girl. Franklin & Chase look like they need a good ole' brushing, their coats are all blotchy, but I understand if you don't have time, after all, I wouln't if I had 24 (25 now?) dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier

First a few pictures of Kira. She's still visiting with her daddy.

They are gone on a five day hike right now.
    They're on a FIVE DAY Hike???

I'd be ready to call a Taxi at the end of the driveway!

Hope he packed a sammich or two!

And speaking of Going Away ~
    Where are YOU headed this week, Tamara?

Safe Trip and Have *PHUNN*!!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Quote Originally Posted by zoomer
    Great pictures! I love your furbabies. Looks like they had fun at the lake. Kira is beautiful! She looks like such a good girl. Franklin & Chase look like they need a good ole' brushing, their coats are all blotchy, but I understand if you don't have time, after all, I wouln't if I had 24 (25 now?) dogs.
    That's Founder who's blowing his coat & Franklin. They've been brushed repeatedly...in fact I have several huge bags of fur ready to send to Corinna for spinning. I could brush all night and they'll look like that again tomorrow!
    --John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke
    And speaking of Going Away ~
    Where are YOU headed this week, Tamara?

Safe Trip and Have *PHUNN*!!

I'm going to Saskatchewan to visit my family. Spend some time with my folks and mostly see my sister's kids.
    --John Irving

Great pcitures as always. Kira looks like a real sweetheart. Such a cutie! I absolutely love that picture of Founder running through the trees. It just looks like total nature and like he certianly belongs there. That picture went right into my "fav folder".

I certainly understand about the blowing coat thing. It seems like there is no way to keep on top of it here. I thought Katie was all done with that, but she has started all over again and looks a mess. This is her worst ever! Does it get worse as they get older?

Have a wonderful time with your family!! Can't wait to hear fromyou again and to find out about the new "fosters".

Have a lovely time visiting your family in Saskatchewan. Throw us a wave here in Alberta as you pass by. Thanks for all the photos, should keep us going until you get back. Love seeing all the smiling doggie faces.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21