Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ouija

Ouija

What do you guys think about using ouija boards? I don't think they're real and shouldn't be taken seriously, just a parker bros. game.
    I Love...

Brother cat

Libby Golden Retriever

Cocoa Guinea Pig

Taffy Guniea Pig

Ivan Budgie

Parker brothers just made the board, they didn't invent the game, the game is a lot older than the company.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I have a Ouija Board. When I was pregnant, back in 1975, my stepmother and I used the Ouija Board. We asked it the sex of my baby and when it would be born.

It told us that it would be a girl born March 24th. Keep in mind, my due date was April 25th.

My DAUGHTER was born March 24th! So do I believe in them? You bet I do!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I think Ouija boards, Tarot and other divination tools are fascinating. I think that they somehow allow some people to access information that isn't ordinarily available. Just another mystery of the human mind!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I think they are kinda scary but pretty neat.

I remember one time when I was around 12 or 13 My best friend and I were using one. My mom went out to get groceries so we were home alone sitting up in the living room. Neither one of us moved. My mom came home and seemed to be having some trouble getting through the door. When she finally got in she asked why the padlock on the door was locked We didn't move from the living room. Who locked the door?

Also another time (I am sure this is coincidence but very creepy none the less) we were playing with the Ouija and the "spirit" we were speaking with's name was Kim. Not five minutes into our session and the phone rings. i answer it and a girl says "Hi is Kim there?" "I said sorry wrong number" she apologized and hung up. We put the Ouija board away LOL

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I'd rather go to a medium than use a ouija board......they can channel spirits unlike the board when anyone can drop in!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

arn't those things like...satanic or something? real or not, satan is the last person I'd want to be fooling around with.

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

I don't think they are satanic. Watch your use of that word. Satan is a christian entity. I've had weird experiences with them. Once I left my board at the neighbor's house and I ran home to get something. She said the lights went out in her house when I left the door and came back on when I came in. Another time a spirit directed us to her own gravestone in the cemetary and neither me or my friend had been near the area beforehand to know the stone was there.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

As a wiccan I don't believe in Satan. I personally love my ouija board though I have a hard time finding anyone to use it with me . It's more or less being used for decoration right now.

I"m also a witch and I also don't believe in satan. There is NOTHING satanic about ouija boards, tarot cards, divining rods, runes, throwing stones, etc etc etc. They are just tools, and they can be used, like any other tool, with good or bad intentions.

On another note, if you use a Ouija board and have no faith that it will work, it probably won't.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Well said Cathy and Sparkle and we use the Ouija often, and my ball and scrying mirrors. We have some really good classes available for the OP concerning the history and use of Ouija and tarot etc. in our school.

Ohh ok. I just wasnt sure.

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

I'm trying to find a deck of tarot now, but, none of them are really speaking to me. As for Ouija boards, I have never used one, but, find them fascinating. The whole spiritual, metaphysical world is a wonderful thing to explore. It sure has opened my mind a lot farther and it allows me to see that you can be Christian and use the metaphysical all at the same time.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

"There are more things in heaven and on earth, Horatio...."
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

Welcome back Mugsy!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!