Thread: Found Lost German Shepherd TN.

Found Lost German Shepherd TN.

[B][I]Hello to All
    A very beautiful German Shepherd female came to my house over two months ago, I have tried everything to find her owner now I am trying this I have run add's, talked to every rescue in my area, I do not want to give her up to just anyone, I want her happy and well cared for. I can not keep her I have a very male Bullmastiff and the sweet girl was in heat when she came to me I live in Lebanon,TN. if anyone can help this pretty girl please post to me She looks to be about 2 to 4 years old, full blood and she is very smart and playful. Thank You & Blessings

True of Heart<>TigerLilli

I live in TN, but I can't help you..
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Roxy you are sweet but Tiger is my sister and I will be bringing KoKo here to Illinois. We thought we had found her Mommy but it wasn't. So KoKo the amazing will come be spoiled rotten with the rest of her siblings! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    Roxy you are sweet but Tiger is my sister and I will be bringing KoKo here to Illinois. We thought we had found her Mommy but it wasn't. So KoKo the amazing will come be spoiled rotten with the rest of her siblings! LOL
    Aww, yay.. You should come visit me when you come get the doggy.. .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Thank You Roxy:0)

[B][I][SIZE=2]Thank You Dear but my Sis in spirit is right, she is going to come and get KoKo and be her Mommy I do thank you very much for answering you are a dear heart Blessings and prayers for you

True of Heart<>TigerLilliSakima<>

We plan on an overnighter in TN and since it is my home state we would love to see you Roxy! and of course my magnificent Tigerlilli!

Lemme see how far I am from Lebanon. ^^
    Which county is it? o_O
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Congrats on the new family member! I was going to offer GSD rescue people to contact, but, it sounds like she will be properly spoiled!

Hey and if any of you people in the great state of TN want to drive transports for me, let me know!! TN can be very difficult once you get away from Nashville and Knoxville. My email is [email protected]

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I can't drive, XD
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Greeting Mugsy:0)

Hello & Thank You
    Dear Kym and I are waiting now for the paper work to be over with. I contacted a rescue place and they are doing the screening now for pretty KoKo. They posted her on PetFinder.com with her picture, I am pretty sure that is how Sis found us There is another lady in Knoxville that has ask to adopt KoKo through the rescue people, I made it clear that I want Sister Kym to have all the priority I tried for 2 1/2 months with news paper add's, watching them and posting them to find this girl's owner with no luck I would keep her my self because I love her, but I have a male Bully that is not fixed and we want to stud him a few times before we get him fixed, when he is older I want his pick baby boy His name is Taima Sakima "Native American", meaning "Thunder King" He is my big baby boy, he is 14 months now KoKo came to me in heat, so she will have to be spayed, and you can imagine my problems<>LOL<>
    I thank you very much Mugsy for your reply Blessings and prayers up

True of Heart<>Tiger Lilli Sakima<>

If you need help moving her or anything else, please don't hesitate to ask!!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Hello Again Mugsy:0)

[B][I]Thank You Sweetie You may want to talk to Dr. Kym Goodnow about that She said she and hubby could come get KoKo, by the way I call her KoKo that means "Night", ya KoKo is Blackfoot She came in the Night Maybe Sis might need help with the trip Blessings & Prayers

True of Heart<>Tiger Lilli Sakima<>