Thread: For Pet Of The Day?

For Pet Of The Day?

Do you have to be a member of this board to submit your pet for pet for the day?

Hi Daisy2 and welcome to Pet Talk, so glad you joined. No you don't have to be a member I believe to submit your pet for "pet of the Day". I hope I'm right, if not I'm sure someone will correct me. lol By the way my dog's name is Daisy, she is a black Mini Schnauzer. What pet do you have? I think you will enjoy the people on here, everyone is very friendly and nice.
    Jackie

Hi Jackie...

Hi Jackie, your doggie, Daisy is really really cute. Thank you for the kinds words of welcome. It's nice to finally find a place where people are so friendly and welcoming. I have a parakeet named Ollie, and I have a pet rat named Lucky. I also have a gerbil named Jinkies, and a firebellied toad named Xena. I did have a hamster, but he died last August. It is always sad when you lose an animal. I love all kinds of animals and wildlife. My backyard is usually full of activity day and night, lol. If it isn't squirrels, birds and chipmunks, then it's the raccoons, skunks and oppossums. I wish I could get a pet skunk.....they are such beautiful animals. The only animal that I really have a problem with is ......unfortunately, cats. They bother my allergies something awful and they have a way of taking down my outside birds. Well, it is really nice to meet you. Do you have more pets than Daisy? I love that name, lol....I wonder why

I just wanted to say hi & welcome Daisy.2! Can't wait to hear more about all your animals!~Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

No, you don't need to be a member of Pet Talk to submit your pet.

Hi Daisy, yes I do like that name too, "Daisy" was named after the charactor in the movie "Driving Miss Daisy" and my daisy is just as independent as the charactor was. lol
    We have another Schnauzer named "Dom Perignon", but we call him Perry, he was named by the breeder.
    It sounds like you have quite a family there and we all love to hear about them and pictures too if you can post them.
    Jackie

Welcome Daisy! You will like it here - lots of nice people. I have a male yellow lab/?husky named Buddy that was adopted from a kill rescue.