Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What will you name your kids?

Already have two and don't plan on any more because, after all, I am a grandmom now. My children's names are Ryan Wade and Robyn Christine. My grandchildren are Christian Lee and Jeremy Lee.

For a girl I like the name Mary Elizabeth. My mom was going to name me that, but my dad wanted Monica Marie. He ended up winning because my mom named all my brothers.

Not to sure about a boy though. I want to name him some out of the ordinary though.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

LOL, lute. The sad thing is that there are more that I like. I don't know... there's just so many. Oh well. As I said, I don't plan on having kids. I just like the names.

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

Stella for a girl

Javier for a boy

There's only a 3 in 10 chance I can have kids, and if that ever happens I best have a girl. She'll be Lydia Royelle. If by some chance I'd have a boy it would probably be Rowan or another Gaelic name.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

At this point I'm not planning on having kids, but that could change. The main reason I don't want kids is because teenagers these days are so ignorant, imagine what the next generation will be like! Not sure if I want to put myself through parenting someone like that.

But if I change my mind, I like Noah and Jake for a boy. I don't have any favorite girl names.

If I stick with not having kids, those names will go to pets

I never want to have kids. Nope, no way.

However, for boys I like the name Aiden and Tegan (pronounce Tay-gan)

Don't like girl's names, lol.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Girl names - Hunter and Lorelai
    Boy names - Lee and Blake
    I've been BOO'd!

LOL! I'm amazed how many of you don't ever want to have kids. Well, you've got lots of years to rethink that decision when the right guy comes along. It was fun thinking up names for my two. I really love my older son's first & middle names - Daniel Orion. Long before having kids I wanted to name a boy Chrysogenies Damian - yikes, there's a mouthful! Never did have a girl, but I like the names Phoeboe, Abigail, and Gabrielle.

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes
    LOL! I'm amazed how many of you don't ever want to have kids.
    I think we've all realized that pets are much better

My children are named Scott and Melissa.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I have some girl names picked out...

I've always liked Ryan Alexander, Kyler James, or Zachary Blaine for a boy... But not really sure if I still like those or not.

we have Jesse Nicole (21) Tiffany Tanya (20) their kids Gabriel Michael (3) Bella Marion (8 months) and Tiffs daughter Llywellen (1) our sons Adrian Michael (9) and Alexander William (6) if we had another we would go with Nephythys Marie and a boy would be Jeddidiah Lee

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I want children, but, the names I like change all the time...I heard the name Renton for a boy the other day, I like that a lot. I love the name Julian for a boy. Girls...I think Renton would also be cool...I like super feminine names, too...like Lily. I love the name Grey for a girl...Violet Grey is a name I've recently started thinking of, too. I'm all over the place.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

This is a early time to think about it but I have never wanted kids as far as I can think of I keep telling my mom Im not having kids so I wont know what it feels like having those things crying and running aorund lol.

Hopefuly no one is crazy enough to name there kid Apple or blanket lol.