I once washed a kitten for about 5 mintues, on the short cycle, by mistake. I still have little Lucy and she was lucky I went looking for her when I did. Then a few weeks later, Chloe jumped in the dryer and went a round or two. I heard the thumping and immediately knew...........

I have washed credit cards, cat toys, shoes......darks with light and ruined some clothes. I have ruined wool sweaters, scarves....gloves....

and now............................................... .................................................. ...........................................my brand new cellphone. I have had it for only a week. It is sitting infront of a hair dryer right now. When I opened the washer, after hearing a strange thumping sound, counting kitty heads, I thought for sure I had washed a sandal or shoe, by mistake. When I opened the washer there was a residual vibration going on.....I thought my washer had gone on the fritz......no.......my cell phone was vibrating and would not stop. I had to take the battery out to stop it. I am so ticked at myself. Could I get anymore stupid?

Has anyone any hope for my phone? Do you think if it dries out (cool air only) it will work again? I know sometimes calculators will work after coffee is spilled on them.....

I could just kick myself.