Thread: Jake!!

Jake!!

From a rough beginning to a gainfully employed canine!
    You have had an interesting life so far. I hope you can stay at your new home forever! A special little dog like you is well deserving of a special day to celebrate your achievements and your just being you. I'm sure all the little children you visit love you very much! It's so important what you do with them; It brings a tear to my eye! A couple of socks and a tennis ball are a small price to pay for having you around, Jake.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Hi Jake!!

We can't believe that it took so many owners to recognize one of the earth's true gems, little man. How happy we are now after reading that you're finally with your forever and loving Mum. She's a very lucky lady to have found you isn't she sweetheart? You're just as cute as you can be in your little Pet Therapy jacket, Jake. What a great job you're doing at helping people in need. We send huge congratulations to you on your big day today. Please have Mum give you tons of kisses from us. What a fun thing that will be for her. We wish you all happiness always!! We think you're very special too doll face!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Jake...I think that you are special to. I am so glad that you found a forever Mum. I don't know why anyone would give you away. I would love to have you for myself. You are so handsome. I bet you make the children happy. And that is special. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    A dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Hi, Jake! You are a handsome boy. I'm glad you found your forever home now. You deserve to be happy! It's great that you make all those children who have cancer happy to see you. What a great gift to give! Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

Congrats on being DOTD Jake. I must say that I certainly think that such a gifted little boy like yourself sure deserves some recognition. It makes me so happy knowing that you are putting a smile on those childrens faces, what a heroic thing to do.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Yes, You certainly are special, Jake ! How many owners would it take for them to figure out what an amazing dog you are ? As well as a great pet tharapie dog ! Congrats on DOTD !!!
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Hello Jake,

We all think you're pretty special too. I'll bet you could tire out the
    energizer bunny. Congratulations on your special day here as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet jake.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Greetings handsome Jake! Just look at you, posing so proudly in your therapy vest! I can't believe you were surrendered by two families before finding your beloved Mum, but you what they say Jake, "the third time's the charm!" And what a pefect match it is!
    I admit I have a "thing" for you spunky, spirited JRT's!!! Love your zest for life and your unbrideled...energy But what sets you paws above the rest is the selfless work you do as a therapy dog, bringing a bit of welcome love and laughter to those in need. Your epitomize the best in dogdom!!!
    Thanks for stopping by Jake, taking the time out of your busy, busy day to write to us! We're so happy to have such a deserving doggie as our Dog of the Day honoree! Much love and lots of hugs and kisses to you, precious Jake! Hope you and your proud Mum enjoy a very happy, fun filled "top dog" day...in JRT style, of course!

Hi all, I am jake's mum Lorraine and have only just today found out he was voted dog of the day!! I am very proud: he is a very very special little dog and I thank you all for your very kind messages.