Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a new Cat Owner. Need all the help I can get

Pepper and Biscuit are absolutely adorable! You are going to have SO much fun with those two! Let us know how the Vet appointment goes.

I got a different book about kittens/cats each time I got one of my kittens, and kept a record of their weight and Dr. reports by writing things down in the front and back covers of their books every time I took them to the Vet. They each have their own little "baby book" that way, and by reading the books I learned a lot about taking care of them, and health concerns to watch for, etc. It's been a lot of fun, and it's fun to go back through them now and remember when they were so tiny! (I got ALL of mine at a very young age, by fostering them for the Humane Society before they were old enough to be adopted. Then I couldn't give them up! )

Deb
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Well, I have not had time to post replies to all the helpful messages you guys have posted. I will do so tomorrow. Meanwhile I have more pictures!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20060720_IMG_0470 (Small).JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	29274   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20060720_IMG_0471 (Small).JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	29275   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20060719_IMG_0463 (Small).JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	29276   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20060719_IMG_0465 (Small).JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	29277   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20060719_IMG_0466 (Small).JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	29278  

And some more!!!! (Please comment on them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20060719_IMG_0467 (Small).JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	29279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20060719_IMG_0468 (Small).JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	29280   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20060719_IMG_0469 (Small).JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	29281  

You should've put a cuteness alert on your pictures!!! That one of them drinking together has just melted me all over my computer chair!!
    What simply gorgeous furbabies....

AWWW! They are so cute!!

Maybe you should start a new post with pictures so everyone will be sure to see your cuties.

How are they doing?

From Decker with Love

AND A BIG FOUND CAT WELCOME TO PEPPER AND BISCUIT, AND WE THINK YOU ARE COOL.
    A BIG MEEEEEOOOW FROM US ALL.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AWWWWW! TOOOO CUTE!

I adopted my two when they were adult - one was wild and tamed by an employer, and the other was dumped - so I never got to see them as kittens.

There is something in the Tabby boy's face (Pepper?) that makes me think Oscar (wild) would have looked like him when HE was a baby, though he has a lot of white on him!

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

ahhhhhhh! What cute babies!

Welcome to PT! All the advice you've been given is great! I can't really think of anything to add, except that tabbies are just the sweetest. I have an orange tabby and he is the most affectionate and loving cat I've ever had; and I've had cats since I was a little girl. He steals my pillow at night and absolutely loves giving headbutts and chin rubs! It's great you got two kittens; they will keep each other company and be the best of furriends!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

What beautiful kittens. Congratulations.

You can never give them too much affection and they will always come to you for more. Try to use affection in any discipline issues too as they won't understand a loud voice in any other way than fear. Fear isn't an effective tool in raising kittens of kids!

Treat them well and they will grow up to be loyal and loving companions
    Randy

Welcome to PT, and thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures of your handsome boys, I can see they are going to have a wonderful life with you, PT is the best place ever to get advice, I have been here over three years and I am amazed at what i have learned, and keep learning, please share all your stories about the raising of your two sweet boys, we all love kitty stories and pics too especially.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️