Thread: Jessie!

Jessie!

HOW totally adorable he is! Is his beak really white? He looks almost like a cockatoo. I've never seen a bare eyed Corella before. I love him.

Jessie you are adorable!!!

What a treat for me to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!!!

You sure made me smile!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! ♥♥♥
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie

Jessie, what a smart bird you are! You sound like such a sweetheart too, lying down for raspberries and snuggling in your mom's neck. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a handsome boy you are, Jessie! Your face is gorgeous!!! I've never seen a birdie with your facial coloriong before! And what a lovie, going belly up for razzzberries! tALENT, LOVING AND HANDSOME!

You may be 20 years young but you look and act like a kid! And we all know you big birds live such long lives too so, you're really just a kid! I hope you're having a extra fun day Jessie, being treated to all your faves of course including, lots of luscious, yummy, raspberries! Congrats to Jessie, our most stunning, most deserving PET OF THE DAY!!! Cuddles and kisses to you, cutie! WE LOVE JESSIE!!!

Stunning Jessie, I have never seen a birdie with your spectacular facial coloring . . . you are a delight to behold! What a special POTD you are, and I wish you all your favorite things today, precious, as you so deserve plenty of loving and attention . . . you have mine!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Helloooooooo beautiful!!!!

I live in Australia, and have seen many "wild" versions of you, but you sure look like you have settled into your new home ......

Happy POTD day today, darlin!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Jessie

hey Jessie...you must have the constitution of an ox (or mallee bull) being at a dear old age of 20yrs!!..It sounds like your owner is besotted by you and is truly thankful to have you in their life..I to, am a fellow aussie and live on the coastline south of Adelaide and am very blest to see alot of your kind and your cousins!!..There's nothing better than waking up to an expectant "mate" waiting to see you get up out of bed and greet him/her in the morning..instant smile on your face..it's relational, uplifting and excellent therapy..God Bless You Jessie with another 20yrs ....Jujuboy