Thread: I can't believe it's been about TEN WEEKS

I can't believe it's been about TEN WEEKS

since I've been on this site! I have pictures of my babies to post, so I'll have to work on getting them uploaded, and then downloaded onto this site. In the meantime, here's an update:

My youngest, baby Dottie, is already 9 1/2 months old! I haven't shown many pictures of her on here at all, so I guess I have some catching up to do in that respect. She is such a lovable little girl! She always climbs up onto my lap and then stretches out in my arms, upside down, and goes to sleep, when I'm on the computer. She lays upside down in our kitchen window quite often, also. I'll have to get a picture of her from the outside, because she smashes her little feet into the screen when she is laying there, and it looks hilarious!

Little Orphan Annie is now 1 year and 3 months old! She is doing well. She still gets an eyedrop in her left eye every day, because if we don't give her the drops it starts looking red and sore again. She and baby Dottie play and wrestle all the time. She weighs about 11 pounds now. She likes our two dogs the best of all the cats. She always rubs up against Oreo, especially when he's been out of the house and she hasn't seen him for awhile.

Shadow T. is QUITE the character! He is now 1 year and 4 months old. He weighed a whopping 19 pounds at the Vet's last week! He is an ornery fart, too. He climbs into anything and everything, no matter whether it is too small or not. He is so funny. He also climbs on TOP of anything he can get on top of, then sits up there and looks down and around all over his "kingdom". He picks on his sisters sometimes, and they start vocalizing their protests, and then HE gets in trouble just because he's bigger than they are! Now how fair is that?

Angel, the oldest of my cats, is now FIVE YEARS OLD! She has adjusted well to her younger siblings, after initially going into hiding, and then growling at them whenever she saw them. Occasionally I'll catch her bathing Dottie or Annie or Shadow, but not if she knows I'm looking. She and Shadow kind of go at it once-in-awhile, too, playing.

They ALL sound like a heard of elephants running through the house when they get really rambunctious! And our bed gets pretty crowded at times with all four cats wanting to sleep with us. I work for a group of eye doctors, and at least once a week at work I have to have one of the doctors take a cat hair out of one or both of my eyes!

Sandi and Oreo are my two dogs, but they think they are cats, too, I think. They get along well with their feline siblings fairly well. That's something, considering I never would have believed it possible before we got Angel five years ago. They have been so good, adusting to not just one, but FOUR cat siblings, three of which arrived in the last year!

I guess that's all for now. I'll work on getting some pictures on here of all of them, and on reading and catching up on some other posts on here. I've been busy with work and family and vacation and social activities, and time has just kind of slipped by way too fast........................

Deb
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Its certainly great to hear from you, and we are anticipating some great Cat Photos!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Photo's? Where? I don't see any NEW photo's.....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I haven't gotten the pictures uploaded to my computer from my camera yet, but am working on it. I'll try to get them done within the next day or two.....

Deb

P.S. Now that I have Dottie, I am going to need a new signature on here. Can anyone help?
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

It's great to hear from you and I can't wait to see some new pictures of your furkids. I'm glad that everyone is doing well. I can't believe that Shadow is now 19lbs and Annie is 11lbs. Wow!!!