Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ritzy's Mom

Ritzy's Mom

If you have been a fan of "Cat of the Day" for some time, you might remember a woman who posted as Tuxluvr, and her tuxedo cat named Ritz. I am sad to inform you that Tuxluvr lost her battle with cancer and has died. One of her great joys was posting stories and pictures of Ritzy and sharing her great love of animals with all of you here at Cat of the Day. She is greatly missed.
    Everything's Better When Ritz sits on it. (or in it)

I remember them (Tuxluvr and Ritz), and OMG, I'm shocked to read these news.

I'm very very sorry and my heart goes out to her family and those who love her.

Kirsten

Awww! My sympathies to her family.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

To Ritzy's Dad,

I do remember Tuxluvr and her wonderful photos and stories about Ritzy. I am so sorry to hear about your loss and want to thank you for being so kind and thoughtful in letting us all know.

My sincerest condolences to you and to Ritzy

Betty

My condolences to you and your family.

I remember Tuxluvr and Ritz well. How very sad to lose a member of our PT family.

From Decker with Love

I am terribly sorry to hear this. I was very fond of Tuxluvr and her wonderful stories and Photoshoped pictures. She had a great sense of humour, and it is always sad to lose a great character.

My condolences to you and your family. We would be very happy for you and Ritzy to stick around here.

I'm back to this thread because I also wanted to thank you for letting us know... it must have been very very hard to post this.

My condolences to you and your family!

Kirsten

Thank you for posting this...I didn't know her, and went searching for posts. I found what seems to be the last posts by her (when she visited the 5 member Tuxie family!) and she sounds just delightful!

My condolences to you...what a wonderful lady!

hugs
    Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That is a shock that we have lost one of our Pet Talkers.I remember Tuxlvr with a great deal of fondness .
    I am sending my condolences to her family, friends and Ritzy.
    The Pet Angels are taking her to the Rainbow Bridge where she will be reunited with her Family and Pets that have gone on before her.
    It is now Tuxlvrs
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry. Thank you for thinking of us at this sad time. My condolences to you, and comforting pets to Ritzy.

OMG!!! I had no idea she had cancer! If you remember, she met Sara (Edwina's Secretary) and I for dinner.....twice I think it was(?)....when she was in Chicago on business. Last I heard you two were building a new house and she was so excited about it. I am SO sorry we didn't keep more in touch.

I had NO idea and am I'm so sorry to hear this tragic news. I loved all her funny stories about Ritzy - have to admit that Ritzy was one of my favorite PT tuxies - and I have missed seeing her posts.

I'm so very sorry, but I'm so glad you were able to come here and let us know. Like Killlearn Kitties says, I hope maybe you will be able to come back now and then and let us know how you and Ritz are doing. Richard is another member here who lost his girlfriend to cancer, and I believe he has found great comfort in posting stories about the cat that used to be his girlfriend's cat - Eddie - but who is now so thoroughly ruled by this cat.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Oh my goodness! I had to read this twice to make sure I was really reading what I thought I was reading. I am so sorry for your loss. I had no idea she was ill. Her real name was Wanda as I remember, and I loved her posts. My deepest condolences.

And thank you to whoever revived some of her wonderful posts - Karen, I presume?

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm in shock and so sorry to hear this terrible news. I remember Wanda very well and she had such a great sense of humor. I didn't know that she was battling cancer. I wish I had known so I could've prayed for her. She will be missed. Ritzy is also missed here so I hope that you'll be able to occassionally give us some updates on her and post a few pictures too. My deepest condolences to both you and Ritzy.

Oh I'm so saddened and stunned by this news! I had no idea she was ill, either.

Wanda and Ritzy were a duo I held especially close to my heart. As others have said, she had a wonderful, wonderful since of humor and wit. I absolutely adored her posts and all the Miss Ritzy pictures that were shared.

I know she is in a better place and free from pain but my heart still aches for your loss. May the many memories of this beautiful soul forever bring a smile to your face.

I am so, so sorry for your loss. She was a large part of this board and will be deeply missed.