Thread: Sick World / Sad world

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Sick World / Sad world

Can anyone explain what would cause a person to murder an innocent mother cats four babies? My friend Leslie got word of two kittens that were picked off the streets yesterday. Seeing as she works in the general area, she went there after work to see if more could be found. She found another litter she didn't expect to see ; a litter of four 5-6 week old babies killed, and a sweet mama cat chirping and trilling to her dead offspring. Neighbors had called hours before to the Animal Rescue League, and as usual no one showed up. MSPCA showed up, and the responding agent was as stunned as I was from what Leslie had desribed to me. One baby was laying in a pool of blood, the other three were further down the alley dead from no apparent injuries. I am so sicked at the thought of what happened to those innocent kittens.....I just don't what to say about it. I do however wonder how long it will take for the sorry excuse for a human to end up in jail, and hope they get the same treatment as molesters, and then some. If luck has it, mama cat will find some small amount of comfort with her surrogate litter that I placed her with, local rescued babies, but don't really need to nurse. . My heart is broken knowing her innocent kittens were killed by some piece of excrement. She is so grateful for the food that she has, and seems to think the kittens are perhaps hers, although they are the ones spazzing right now. I'm hoping by morning and (yes) throwing caution to the wind as they say, that all will find comfort in each other. Tragic ending for her babies. The newest mama girl is beyond sweet, and she deserves a home that will love her.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

OH. MY. GOSH. I. HAVE. NO. WORDS. BRAIN. ISN'T. FUNCTIONING. WANT. TO. MAIM. KITTEN. MURDERER.

omg..that is so awful those poor babies I hope mum finds a good home..people are just so cruel, i'll never understand it..who could kill innocent kittens??? My Lord

I can tell you what's wrong with this world!!! Mankind believes that this planet, and everything on it, belongs to them, and that they have a licence to rule it in whichever way they please. Not everyone's capable to kill innocent creatures, but there are enough who are, and all the time, you can hear from the comments around you that there's not much respect for an animal's life.

This is something that's disgusting me for such a long time, one of the reasons why I'm spending more and more time on my own, and prefer the company of my cats.

My heart breaks for these kittens, for these young and innocent lives wasted, and for the mommy cat who tried to call her dead babies. Brings tears to my eyes, and wants me to do horrible things to those who did it!!

Kirsten

Must have been a very heartless person that done this, Jan. That is the only explanation I can come up with. Just heartless, and hard hearted. I just see this as sinceless, poor little mama cat, how she must have grieved! I remember when I was a little girl, seeing a cow grieving over her dead calf, she was pawing over its body and crying. It was so pitiful, so I can just imagine how this poor little mama cat must be acting.

I am so glad you had some kittens to put with her, maybe that will ease her pain.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

This is so sad as well as disgusting.. To upsetting to grasp............

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I get so sick to my stomach when I read or hear things like this. I can't put into words what I feel and think. I'm so sorry that you, Leslie and all the others who do rescue have to deal with things like this.

This heartless, coward of a person will meet his Maker in the end......and he will be judged.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I am sick to my stomach. Bless you for putting Mama with a surrogate litter. You and Leslie are gems.

I hope both the mama and babies can find comfort in each other.

Those poor precious babies. I hope whoever did this dies the ultimate, painful, agonizing death!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

And the scary thing is that this Monsters blood lust will not stop at this, as he will start killing people next.
    Children, and older people who cant defend themselves.
    I hope that the Police take this seriously.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS