Thread: Funny, funny Butter!!

Funny, funny Butter!!

My parents came for a short visit today, and we drove over to Clemson to watch the Clemson vs Florida State baseball game tonight (Florida State won ) . But when we got home, my Dad got a glass of milk and a doughnut and sat in the chair, reading the paper.

Guess who jumped in his lap! BUTTER!!!!! You should have seen the look on Dad's face, knowing how much damage that cat can do! Butter is NOT a lap cat.......he wanted that milk!!!!

I got him quickly.......but I swear you never know with that boy.

Hee, hee, hee! I can picture his concern!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I am getting a "visual" on this one!! Now if that had been my Trevor his goal would have been the donut!! In fact I just went into the kitchen and I have two donuts in a plastic snap-on lid type thing. It was on the floor! LOL! I know Trevor did it because he has gotten into donuts before! He tried but he couldn't get it open.

I have such a vision of your father's frozen face!! (And body, probably!) Butter, you are such a SCAMP!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Butter all over Father!

This made me laugh. Now, no one ever said that Butter was a dumb cat! Funny how our animals can overcome so quickly their fears when there is MILK to be had.

LOL Logan!! Good old Butter - way to go furboy!

Lynne

I have no idea why I posted this in Cat Rescue, LOL!!! It was late, and I was tired, I guess!!!

It really was a priceless look on Dad's face and he was holding his doughnut and the glass of milk high above his head! But Helen and I definitely think it was the milk he was after. He loves milk, cheese and eggs, anything dairy!

We (Helen and I) were talking about him while eating lunch today. Helen's comment was that she didn't think that she would ever like or trust Butter when he came here, but now she thinks he is "so sweet and so cute". LOL! Her words!!! We really do love him just as much as the others!!

LOL!!! Did Butter get some milk all his own to drink?

That is such a funny story, Logan, because from what I know about Butter from you, my face would have had the exact same look your dad's did had it been me. Guess we just need to hear more about his sweet and cute side, heh?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

LOL LOL Gosh, that would have been a Kodak moment for sure!! Silly, silly Butter!

lol

haha Logan , I wish you could have taken that on a picture ... !
    Good boy Butter !!!! Go for what you want !!!! Even if some humans get "frozen" when they see you in action !!!!!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets