Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its Me, The Moose In New Movies

Thank You Aunt Carla and Uncle Mike!
    I hear the Moose the MagnifiCat spends time on your fram with his Wife Priscilla and thier famiy of adopted Eternal Baby Animal Angels, and have just adopted Little Ebony Job into the fold,
    and they work at the Porch Angel Animal Strip Mall.
    Its founded by All the Animals who never quite made it into the house and Friends.
    Moose was a Great Old Cat.
    I cant think of Moosethe Magnifi Cat without remembering HIS PURRRR!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Moose the MagnfiCat Bump!!!
    What a Great Cat he is, and I pray I hear his MagnfiCat PURRR Again
    One Fine Day!!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

What a happy kitty that Moose is!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

Thank You Paula and Squeak!
    I know that where ever My Moose the Mangnfi Cat is that hes brightening the corner where he is!!!!
    He was always as you say Paula , a Happy Cat who loved everyone and was loved by everyone that he met!!!

Priscilla tells me that she and Moose are so happy! They have been busy the last month helping Priscilla's big sister Peony get settled in. She says they have found wonderful places to take me... one fine day..
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I know the Moose Hearty Pigeon Purrrr helped Peony more comfortable and that seeing Priscilla made Peony realize that she was at the Rainbow Bridge and in the Right place!!
    And with the Awesome Angel Army they are touring the USA and seeing the best that America has to offer.
    And Pat, I know that we will get the same Warmth and Love From Our Angel Army Friends when we reach Paradise!
    One Fine Day!!

I said, as I listen to him purr again.. "Moose, you may be gone but your purr isn't! It is here forever!".. We are STILL enjoying him and that LOUD purr of his.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!