Thread: Frankie is still missing

Frankie is still missing

He was supposed to be neutered when my aunt got him. But Frankie wasn't they made a mistake on his paperworks. I know how it looks when a male hasn't been fix, it is flat and smooth. It din't look like that on Frankie at all. I just hope nothing bad has happen to him. It soo dangerous for a cat to be outside. I hope someone is feeding him wherever he is. My aunt Donna said he will come back. I hope he does. I have a few questions to ask:

1. Do you guys think he will eventually come back?
    2. Do you guys think he will know his way back home?
    3. How long are males gone when it is the mating season?
    4. Has anyone experience this with their kitty?
    5. How far do cats travel from home?
    6. How long does the mating season last for?

I want my aunt to get back her cat. I really like him, he was a nice boy. I will keep you updated.

I'll be beaming out some positive thoughts for Frankie and the family. Hope he returns to you all, soon!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

The Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad si looking for Frankie now,and will try to guide him home.
    Cats do usually go home where they are loved.
    I would have a word with that Vet, if they charged for neutering, and didnt do the job.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

At the humane society where she got Frankie was supposed to be neutered before he went up for adoption.They usually fix the male cats if they are ready and old enough. My aunt said he didn't look like he was done and they way he use to go after Molly. She was in heat at that time.

If he is gone out Tom Catting, he could be gone awhile as in a week or more. I have heard they can wander as much as 3 miles away from home for a female in heat but if that is what he is doing, he will return home when he is through Tom Catting.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I just hope soo! Thanks for your reply! I let you know if Frankie comes back.