Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gaucho is missing, asking for prayers.

I just made this.. you don't have to use it if you don't want to, but anybody's free to use it .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

That was so nice. I know she will appreciate it too.

I wonder if she would fare any better if she visited her area's Newspaper web site . In this age of highly rated technology, we humans just can't understand why we aren't more enept in solving such a dilema.

Probably has contacted plenty of Newspapers already.

Still praying for Gaucho's safe return.

Thank you for the nice siggy, Roxyluvsme13, I will definintely use it. It just brought tears to my eyes to see a closeup of that sweet face. Again thanks.

I visited the house I was talking about, but they had not seen him. I was really hoping he would be there for certain. Now, I have run out of places to go to. Buffy is really getting so lonely to the point that all she does is whine. Everytime the phone rings I think it might be somebody that has him or has seen him.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts that all you good people are sending, it really helps a lot.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Has Gaucho been known to stray away into the woods occasionally?

I know you are racking your brains to the point of mental and physical exhaustion . Has he ever had to be hunted down before? Does he have a favorite location that he frequents?

Gosh, I wish I were telepathic!!!! I am so trying to pretend that I am a 12 year old Chihuahua right now. Where was he located outside, the last time you saw him? I sure do hope I am not bothering you, but I am so darned aggrevated with worry.

Did you post those flyers?

I am so sorry that he has not appeared at all. It has been a week now? Right?

Poor little fellow has never done anything like this before. He has always stayed close to the porch and wanted to come right back inside when he was done with his duties.

I have done everything! The rain has stopped, and we are still seraching. I can't imagine that little guy going so far from us, that is just not like him. Gaucho has always been so attached to us.

I would love to be able to hold that little guy again. I really miss him. A Lot..

Willie

I get so blue, just wondering where he is!!!!

He has got to be close by, because of what you posted about him doing his duty and then coming right back inside. Was it night time when he went outside? Probably was, right?

We are missing a piece to this puzzle, somehow. He can't be far away.How long was he outside before you took notice? What was the time frame?

Are there any out buildings near the house? Low lying scrubs? Fence rows that contain the usual over growth this time of year? with with old barbed wire among the twisted vines.Is there a wood pile near by?

I am racking my brains out. I feel so sad for you. I will pray for a miracle!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trayi52
    Poor little fellow has never done anything like this before. He has always stayed close to the porch and wanted to come right back inside when he was done with his duties.

I have done everything! The rain has stopped, and we are still seraching. I can't imagine that little guy going so far from us, that is just not like him. Gaucho has always been so attached to us.

I would love to be able to hold that little guy again. I really miss him. A Lot..

Willie
    i know this is a terrible thing to think about, but could he have been stolen?
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by lute
    i know this is a terrible thing to think about, but could he have been stolen?
    I've thought the same thing.

I have had 2 dogs stolen from me in the past.

One of them being a misfit Sheltie who mysteriously showed up a few days after my daughter and I combed a country mile with posters as well as door to door inquiries. He was more like "The Ransom of Red Chief" by O'Henry.

We never did find our Dalmation

I hope we wasn't stolen, but I would never cross that out on my list of possibilities.

I guess anything is possible, but yes he could have been stolen. I just don't know how anybody could do such a terrible thing. How do you take a dog that you don't love, knowing he is loved by somebody else?! I cannot understand that at all.

My daughter and I have searched everywhere, and then searched it again and again. We are beginning to think that he might be, and I hate to even say the word, dead, because it has been almost a week. He was so little, I don't see how he would survive the rain, he hated the rain, and wouldn't go out in the rain, he would stay on the porch and do his duties. Poor little Gaucho, I do hope he is somewhere warm and dry. I just love and miss that little old man.

Willie

Oh, I was so scared to read this thread, but I opened it now. You and Gaucho are in my prayers. I am so sorry, (((((MAJOR HUGS))))) go out to you. Stay strong. You have everyone in this household keeping their toes and paws crossed for Gaucho...

Steph and the whole crew

Keeping Gaucho close in my prayers. Don't give up hope, little Gaucho may be tougher than you think. I still want to believe someone has him, found him or took him, whichever, but that he is safe. It must be so hard for you, not knowing. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by trayi52
    I guess anything is possible, but yes he could have been stolen. I just don't know how anybody could do such a terrible thing. How do you take a dog that you don't love, knowing he is loved by somebody else?! I cannot understand that at all.
    Willie I was hoping that when I checked in this morning there would be a happy thread proclaiming that he has been found. I, too, think there is a chance that he might be living with someone else now. I don't know how heavily populated your area is, but do you think it is possible that he wandered off somewhere and lost his way back? Possibly some kind people found him and have given him a home. I had a 17 year old toy poodle and one morning I let him outside (in the front yard) to go potty. He always just went potty and then came back up on the porch to be let in. This particular morning I walked away from the door and he walked out of my yard. When I came back he wasn't there and I flew out the door, only to find him standing on my neighbor's porch looking up at her door, totally thinking it was his own house. Maybe Gaucho's age played a part in his confusion and he simply wandered away and couldn't find his way back.

Have you checked all of the shelters in your area? My Ripley was brought in as a stray and that is where I found him. I had to wait a week to see if he was claimed, and then I was able to adopt him. I often, to this day, think of his *first people* and wonder if their hearts are still broken. Gaucho could be in such a home with people who are wondering where he came from. Gosh, I hope he is OK. Prayers still going up for your little sweetie.

I, too, was hoping for good news this morning. More hugs and prayers going out.

Willie, I'm still praying for little Gaucho's safe return also. Come home little man!! You're very missed by all, buddy!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!