Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poor Poor Crayola ..

Poor Poor Crayola ..

sorry it has been us coming back just for prayers lately. I am lonely without my boy for first time in years I've left him at hospital. because he is my service dog, he was always by my side everywhere .. anywhere.

today I took him, zephyra and whispers (cats) to a swimming lake, it just was a miserable hot, muggy day for all of us. next thing, large dog ran toward and ripped him really good that had bleed all over himself and me. no question someone would think I've murdered someone.

here's him, waiting for me to throw his stick then suddenly looked at someone behind me

did not I know all this came out of blue, a vicious dog got on top of my baby boy.

began to bleed like this a bit just after we walked to car and leave.

he was trembly panting, letting me take picture of him while I wait for the owner's information.

whispers cleaned him up a bit as rushing to veteraninary, he was beginning to get lethargic..

(notice right eye swollened so quickly)

when we arrived, bleeding crazy in chest & by his neckside, he was taken into backroom, sedated immediately, too painful to stay still, and to not yelp, my sweet boy.. they asked me to leave as he wouldn't be able to be picked up until tomorrow afternoon (wednesday).

I left, got a call back an hour later, that he needed stitches without where, how big/much wound(s) were and closed at 6PM...I've not heard anything all night.

please, a comfort for me and us, the ark you could spare while our buddy is gone for a day (I hope, just for a day), would be very much comforted. I miss him very much, so strange he's not around. at all. I will get back to you once crayola gets back to me.

thank you.
    Last edited by gina's ark inc.; 08-09-2006 at 01:24 AM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

First, I never could have "thought" to take a digital picture of "my dog" after such an altercation!!!! So, you have a better reaction time than I do. Pictures speak louder than words--- and I tend to agree after viewing your post.
    and...
    I so want to comfort you right now, after what you experienced. Praying that your beautiful Crayola will be returned to you safe and sound!)

Hugs to you and Crayola
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

OH no, not Crayola! Oh, I hate hearing this. I adore that boy of yours and if you didn't need him and love him so much I would have stolen him away when I met you both in Findlay .

Gina, I'm so sorry that this has happened. I've said a prayer and will keep that sweet boy in my thoughts. Please let us know when he is home and all is well and can you please give him an extra hug from me.

For goodness sakes Gina!! NO more bad luck for you and your Ark. Poor Crayola--how malicious of that dog to attack that sweetheart. Where was the dog's owner? I realize the dog doesn't know the difference but to attack him is bad enough but a service doggie at that? It's appalling. I feel so bad for both of you. It seems you don't have any good luck. You'll all remain in my thoughts and prayers If I can help, please PM me.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

OMG, Gina and Crayola, I'm so sorry! Poor boy, I hope he's okay as soon as possible.

(((Hugs and prayers to Gina)))

OMG! Poor Crayola. I hope your pup gets better real soon and is by your side as fast as possible.

Hugs to you & Crayola.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

oh my.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Poor Crayola! Of course we'll say a prayer for his fast recovery. (((hugs))) . Glad we got to meet your boy - he is such a gentle sweet spirit.

Did the attacking dog's owner show up and give you their info? I certainly hope they are going to pick up the vet bills!!!

<picks up Prayer Line> <dials God>

Hi God ~

Sendin Purrayers for a quick recovery for poor Crayola.

Maybe we otta send him a 4-Leaf Klover ta hang on his Kollar?

Kuld You assign Bridge Kitty Miles to be da Official Look-Out an Alarm
    fur Gina, Crayola, anna Ark ...
    ta keep a sharp watch out fur Trubbil an *whistle* affore anything BAD happins?
    Hope we kan *prevent* anudder disaster!

THANKS, God!

Feel Better QUICK, Crayola!

/s/ the Prayer Pups
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Oh God!!! thats awful........poor baby Crayola...........adn you I know how you must feel.......one bad thing after another........but don´t worry everything will be fine and we are here for you no matter what......((HUGS))
    wishing a speedy recovery for all (physically, mentally and emotionally)
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Poor Crayola. Send him some lovin' from me. That owner needs to control their dog. A dog who attacks without provocation certainly is vicious and I'm sure that person shouldn't be owning a dog. I hope it had all its shots.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Poor swetie Crayola, I am sure he had no idea this was even coming! Looking forward to hearing that he's back with you and on the mend, poor baby!

Oh my!!! Big lump in throat, tears falling. So sorry about Crayola's incident. Hugs to all of you. Prayers that he is safely home with you soon and that his recovery is painless and quick. Poor boy.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I am so sorry i'm wishing him the best,Love and prayers sent your way.