Thread: Solid Gold...

Hybrid View

Solid Gold...

I'm thinking about putting my new baby Hailey on Solid Gold Wolf Cub, anyone have any input on this food? She came from her breeder on Iams (yuk!) so looking to switch her ASAP. The rest of my gang are on Nutro, but I think I want to try something different with her, see if I like it better. I'd appreciate any information you guys can provide. THANKS

Solid Gold products are great, in general. =) Friends raised their GSD pup on Wolf Cub, and he's now on Wolf, and he is a very healthy dog. I say try the switch! It is much better than Iams, anyway!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Quote Originally Posted by bckrazy
    Solid Gold products are great, in general. =) Friends raised their GSD pup on Wolf Cub, and he's now on Wolf, and he is a very healthy dog. I say try the switch! It is much better than Iams, anyway!
    Yeah, I can't stand Iams, but I wanted to leave her on her regular food for a while before I switch her. Don't want to stress her too much, she flew here with my Fiance all the way from Atlanta, GA. I've read up on Solid Gold, I think from reading about it and checking out what's in it it looks like an awesome food, but getting the opinion of people that have actually fed it is best. Thank you.

I have a friend who feeds it. Her dogs are thriving on it. It's a very good food, but, at least up here, it is ridiculously overpriced!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving