Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's keep our records here, Amberlee

Originally posted by Rachel
    both ice cream and cookies jumped into my shopping cart.
    Don't you just hate when that happens! You are oh so right. The battle does also need to be waged at the grocery store. If I lived alone I could probably do it, but others who live here complain if there is no junk food in the house. Maybe if there was some way I could lock up the bad stuff and not be told the combination. Anyone ever hear of a refrigerator safe?

Rachel, amen to the recumbant bike! For decades now I have had unexplained progressively worsening pain in my legs. I had to quit jogging, which I loved, then I had to quit walking, which I loved, then it was to the exercise bike, which I hated but no problem becuase soon I had to give that up! Then my employer began offering subsidized club memberships, and they had a recumbant bike. I loved it! That was three years ago and I am still doing it. My employer relocated and I didn't, so the club membership went away. No problem, I saw a stationery bike in someone's yard with a sign that said "if you can fix it you can have it". I took a quick look and realized it was the tension that was broken and could be easily fixed, so I took it home, romoved the seat, and put a chair behind it so that I have my own little makeshift recumbant bike! I'm saving my money to get a "real" one, but in the meantime this is a perectly good substitute!

You guys crack me up!

Rachel, here's a tip: DON"T GO GROCERY SHOPPING! Let your husband do it or someone else in the family.

Trying to find some vegetarian recipees, I came across this site. Have a look!

http://vegetarian.allrecipes.com/az/...SpinchLsgn.asp

DoggiesAreTheBest! I agree, sending your husband to do the shopping will most likely work, he will NOT come back with anything not on the list!! At least not mine, he can't get out of the supermarket fast enough! - NO surprises at all!

Good luck everybody! You can do it!!
    Last edited by Randi; 06-17-2002 at 12:43 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.