Thread: My first landscape shots with the S2

My first landscape shots with the S2

Yesterday in the evening, when there was this beautiful warm and almost golden light that only summer evenings have, I grabbed my cam and drove around until I found a spot that was worth to be photographed.

I found it here:

I was a bit nervous about the landscape shots when I decided to get another Canon, because my old A200 was really bad with landscapes, but the new one seems to be much better!

Kirsten

Nice pics!!

I just got my S2 today!! I'm so excited!! I went out right when I got it, and took a pic *attached* before reading the manual. I've been reading the manual all day now, and haven't finished yet, but I'm getting REALLY excited, so Im gonna head out and take some pics. This flower one isn't very good, but I LOVE this camera. I'm obsessing about it

Just so you know, you can probably expect some pms from me asking you questions...!!

Edit...I should probably attach the pic...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Congrats on the new cam!! Have a lot of fun with it!

And your flower shot is definitely looking much better than my first poor attempts in macro photography!!

I also spent hours and hours reading the manual, and I still haven't finished yet. This camera can do so many things!

Have you tried the "select one color" settings?

Look what it does:

Kirsten

O yes, I am obsessed with that setting haha. I'll be making a new thread in a few min. of a few pics I just took. They aren't anything special, but I like them!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Wow those pics are awesome! I'm so excited about getting mine now!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Girls, your camera takes absolutely amazing pictures! Kristen, I was showing my husband the pictures you had taken with it, he was very impressed he told me I can probably get a new camera soon. I think I will go with the Canon you girls have. I hope when I do get it that I can figure it all out.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~