Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skeeter

Former User Guest

Skeeter

Skeeter, you look absolutely gorgeous! And sound like a funny fellow, acting like a dog! Your human loves you very deeply, and why not, you deserve it!

Have fun dear, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

colours

You have such beautiful colours Skeeter !!

And those green eyes of you !!! I understand why your mommy 's heart melted for you !!!

Congratiolations to be our COTD !!!

Hi Skeeter!

What a regal, strong face you have...very handsome and sure of yourself. And, no wonder - you are obviously very loved and well cared for! Lucky you!

Our BeBop always growls when someone rings the doorbell too, but then he hides under the couch!

Everyone here wishes you a wonderful day as "King" Cat of the Day! Nice to "meet" you, Skeeter!

Bari and the Pride

Oh, Skeeter!! Those eyes!! If they aren't the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen! What a beautiful photo!! Could you possibly have a bit of Maine Coon in you? (Along with your canine genes, that is) Your face, shape and markings are simply stunning! And I know what your human means when she/he claims to love you so much it hurts! After meeting you precious, it is easy to understand why you are so adored and cherished! Congratulations to you beautiful, sweet, snoozing Skeeter!! Today you've captured top honors as Cat of the Day! I know to your family you are the Cat of a Lifetime! Hugs and cuddles to you dear Skeeter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh sweet Skeeter

What a handsome, handsome fellow you are! You are lucky to have found such a wonderful Mommie/and or Daddy! Congratulations for being The Cat of the Day! I bet your Mom/ and or Dad is SOOOOOOO proud of you today!
    Last edited by sasvermont; 05-16-2002 at 08:54 AM.

Quiet note folks - not evryone who writes about a pet is a "mommy!" Some Daddies nominate their pets, too ... as is Skeeter's case ...

correction made

I keep forgetting that not only women own cats......hehehehehehehehehehe!

Skeeter, your daddy loves you so much and sounds like a trip! You guys must have a great life together. You are just stunning. Absolutely gorgoues. I think there might be some Coon in you too, and so does Priscilla my MC. Congratulations for being Our Cat of the Day, and THANK YOU for brightening up my day!

Oh Skeeter, it is a good thing I wasn't there that day at the mall. A bidding war for you would have taken place. Just look at those beautiful eyes and gorgeous fur. You are loved so much that it hurts, ah yes, I know that feeling - nothing quite like it in the world.

We honor you today dear Skeeter, our very special Cat of the Day!

Skeeter's Proud Father!

Karen - Thanks for clearing up that gender confusion!

newcomer !!

hey I just noticed we have another newcomer here !!

Welcome to Herman !!!!

Thank you Lut. I feel like a character from Star Trek with the name, Newcomer.

For all his tail wagging, growling at the door and toilet water drinking, I'm pretty certain that Skeeter sees himself on a different plane than a dog. Sounds like a wonderful cat, though, one loved so greatly loved by Herman, the Guy.

And I'm glad that point was clarified. Let it be known that among all those in this world who have struck up close relationships with members of the feline species there are none who love them more or are more dedicated to them than Guys such as Herman and the Frostfrog. Let us, once and for all, put an end to this sexist stereotyping of cat people as female. I tell you, I have traveled far and wide - from the drifted tundra of the high Arctic to the baking sands of the low desert, from the most solitary spot in the wilderness to the heart of the teeming city - seeking out cats and their humans, and among them have found many, many men so full of love, so proud to stand by their cat.

As for me, though, I prefer not to be called the Daddy of the cats who reside here. They are my buddies, my good cat buddies and that is what our relationship is. We are friends; the best of friends.

While I am glad for Skeeter and Herman, I can not help but feel bad for that poor little girl at the pet store. I would not be surprised to learn that even now she sometimes weeps at night for the cat that she did not have the money to bring home and so had to surrender to a guy, doubtless much bigger than she.
    Last edited by Frostfrog; 05-16-2002 at 12:11 PM.

Skeeter

Skeeter looks just like my cat Bob would look with longer fur! The white up the nose, the "goatee" on the chin, the color of the fur! Georgeous!!

HEY HANDSOME SKEETER

You make a lovely picture, with those luminous emerald
    eyes & your beautiful coloring. You do look sooo SERIOUS.
    Congratulations Skeeter (love your name), on being chosen
    as today's CAT OF THE DAY !!!