Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WE BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE!!!! *pics!!*

Beautiful! Congrats; i hope you'll have a good life there.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Puppy

We're contemplating upgrading the cabinets to exactly what you see in the picture (style, stain). With the sheer amount of cabinetry there is in the kitchen, I don't even want to THINK how much it'd cost to replace/reface them later (if we went with the standard cabinets). So we're thinking of just sucking it up now and rolling it into the mortgage.
    Definitely if you really want those cabinets, do it now! The house is just lovely and don't you just love how they have it decorated? I do. Congratulations on your purchase. What are you going to do if your current house sells before this one is ready?

I just realized from looking at the pictures again that the *owner's suite* is on the first floor. That is ideal. Pam, maybe you should check out these out.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Your house is beautiful! HUGE too!! That is more than enough for you and your family is grow in to.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    Definitely if you really want those cabinets, do it now! The house is just lovely and don't you just love how they have it decorated? I do. Congratulations on your purchase. What are you going to do if your current house sells before this one is ready?
    We'll put our furniture into storage and move in with my parents. Aidan will have my brother's old room to himself and my parents put a double bed into my old bedroom, so we could sleep there and still have our "own" full bathroom across the hall.

We're actually kind of hoping that happens since it'd save a couple months of mortgage for us!

I live in my parents' house. And now with both of them gone, I look around and think "Should have upgraded back then"... so you're doing the perfect thing by getting the stuff you want NOW! You're young, you want to enjoy your house, A house is meant to be a "home" New neighbors across the street have moved in 2 months ago and redid everything, right at the start, IMO, thats so amazing,

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! Do you have a fenced yard for our precious Samantha? Blessings on you and your new dream house!!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen
    I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! Do you have a fenced yard for our precious Samantha? Blessings on you and your new dream house!!!!!
    Nope, no fence yet. If it were an option, we'd opt for it instead of the cabinets, but they don't even offer it. We'll try to get one put up sometime next year. In the meantime, it's back to cables for our Sam.