Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WE BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE!!!! *pics!!*

That house would be 800+ around here, ours is 2750 and appraised at over 800 2 years ago. I don't know how my kids are going to afford to every own a home
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

GORGEOUS house! Its beautiful! Congrats!

I am sitting here, a little surprised that people are thinking $500k is a lot for a house. Jeez. If we could get a house like that for $500k, even $600k or $700k, we'd think we got a great deal. Our house is relatively new too, but it is smaller (2150 sq ft), AND, my parents bought it for $690,000 two years ago. Now? The same model is going for $950,000. Your house would DEFINITELY be $1.1M in our area...at least!!! California prices are insane.

Oh..and btw...they're still called Master Suites around here...at all new home communities I've visited to see their models.

WOW! Its beautiful (and big enough for us all to come visit )
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

WOW!!! Now that's a nice house!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Beautiful house! Congratulations!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Honey that aint no house , thats a mansion, well at least in my book, gorgeous home, real luxurious, no wonder you are so excited, awesome.

Yep my skin has turned a light shade of green too, but congrats you deserve it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Congrats!

It's a BEAUTIFUL house, and it will look even better when you add your own personal touches!

Sams Pup,

Congrats On The New House!!!

It Looks Beee-uuute-teee-ful. I Was Going To Ask Where In Pa, But Some Folks Don't Want To Divulge Such Info.

I Actually Thought It Might Be Around My Neck Of The Woods (east Of Pgh), As They Have Put In A Brand New Ryan's Home Plan And The Model Home Looks "just" Like That One - And I Mean "just Like'!!! Lol!
    But I Guess Ryan Homes Building And House Plans Are Common Throughout Pa! We Went To Look At And Were Considering A Move But The Kids Are All Well Into Their School Careers And Were "very Against" A Move - Especially To A Neighboring Competitor School District!!!

The More We Thought About It Anyway, The Less I Liked The Plan. I Know This Sound Kinda Weird, But I Don't Think They Took Full Advantage Of Their Land. While I Don't Like Houses Crammed On Top Of Each Other (we Have 7/8 Of An Acre Now) - I Also Would Like More Of A Neighborhood And Neighbors For The Kids To Grow Up With (they Only Made 4-5 Streets - And All Cul-de-sacs) With Tracts Of Wooded Lots In Between Them).

What's Your Neighborhood Going To Be Like??? Congrats Again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Puppy
    It fell through... thank goodness!!!
    wait..wait... what????

r u saying that you are NOT getting the home!!! Wow... am I missing something? PLEASE UPDATE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    Hanover....hmm that's really familiar sounding...anywhere near Pittsburgh?
    OH, I SEE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED. HANOVER IS RIGHT OUTSIDE OF HARRISBURG - IT'S CLAIM TO FAME... POTATO CHIPS AND PRETZELS!!!

No, another house we saw a few weeks ago and wanted - that one fell through enabling us to go house-hunting again last week and find THIS house and put a contract in on it.

WOW!! That house is HUGE and so beautiful!
    What a wonderful place to grow up in...

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Puppy
    No, another house we saw a few weeks ago and wanted - that one fell through enabling us to go house-hunting again last week and find THIS house and put a contract in on it.
    OK... YAYYYYYYYYY!!!

What a beautiful home! I wish you many, many happy years there! My daughter bought a single family Ryan Homes home back in 2004 and I remember how happy she was when they placed the Sold sign on her lot and also on the chart in the sales office. It was so much fun to go periodically and watch it being built.

My niece has a Ryan Homes townhome in the Pottstown, PA. area and I have to say if it isn't your same model it is very close to it. I think Ryan Homes makes an awesome home and the workmanship in both my daughter's and niece's homes is excellent. I would buy one in an instant if I was looking for a new home.

Did you do any upgrades? That's where the price can really go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    Did you do any upgrades? That's where the price can really go up.
    Seriously. We got a couple. The windows in the kitchen (on the left side) are optional so we got them because we liked the amount of light it let in. We also got a ceiling fan anchor dropped in our bedroom in case we want to get one sometime. We upgraded the appliances by one so we could get black ones and it also means we get an over-the-range microwave (I am STOKED about that).

We're contemplating upgrading the cabinets to exactly what you see in the picture (style, stain). With the sheer amount of cabinetry there is in the kitchen, I don't even want to THINK how much it'd cost to replace/reface them later (if we went with the standard cabinets). So we're thinking of just sucking it up now and rolling it into the mortgage.